Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blade: Trinity

As a fan of the series-

1- Blade 3 sucked
    2- Way too much dumb humor, and not enough of blade
    3- BLAdes part was way too small
    4- Whistler daughter being tougher than vamps?
    5- The hannibal king character if I remember vaguely was in the original comic books ( but whatever)
    6- The movie was basically a rehash of the first and the second movie combined. ( BLade fights a super vampire at the end) the vampires trying to figure a way to kill blade.
    7- Ryan reynolds was in a seperate movie all by himself. and should have never been in this one.

Unfortunately the series could never top the beginning of the first movie when takes out the club in the meat packing plant.

Like the matrix they should have stopped at the second movie.
    [i]Originally posted by [Censored]

And I would never ever train at any cult school with a "wall of shame".

Seems doubtful Wesley Snipes will return to the Blade character.. and after this 3rd one I'm not to disappointed... let it rest. Meanwhile he could make a decient BLACK PANTHER and is interested in doing so...

David Goyer writes pretty good comics when he's not doing films. He's talked about doing a NIGHTSTALKERS spinoff film.. which could be entertaining (& Red5 was spot on: Ms Biel was enjoyable to watch) and Ryan Renolds was still pretty funny.

As it turns out David Goyer & Ryan Renolds have mention working on THE FLASH movie next.... for those of you who are into that sort of thing

needspractice:

1 - No way!!!
    2 - We're still talking about Blade 3 right?
    3 - Did we see the same movie?
    4 - She has a sweet ASS, who cares if she's tougher then vampires
    5 - Not that I know of - The character was originaly supposed to be a girl from the original comics.
    6 - Vampire movie based on comic books......
    7 - I can almost agree with you on this. I liked the character but he didn't seem to mesh well.

Originally posted by red5angel
    5 - Not that I know of - The character was originaly supposed to be a girl from the original comics.
    http://www.marveldirectory.com/indiv...nghannibal.htm
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

well there you go. all I knew for certain was that the character was supposed to be a female originally but someone liked Ryan so much they decided to write him in.

you're both kind of correct:

Hanibal King is indeed a marvel character.

The Abigail Whistler character was intended to be based on the marvel comic charactor Rachel Van Helsing. However, once the Van Heilsing film was released there was no desire for any sort of connection to be made between the films and Beil's charactor was rewritten to be a whistler; which in my opinion was a bit of a lame name for anyone other than Kris Kristofferson.

Also of slight interest.
    The storyline about finding an ultimate solution to vampires was also lifted from the comics. In the case of the comic story, it was a magic spell rather than a biological weapon. The spell was contained in the marvel equivilant to the necronomicon, an ancient book used by Dracula to imunise himself from sunlight. He intended to make himself more powerful with its magics but it was stolen and brought to Doctor Strange. With the help of Blade, Hannibal, Van Helsing along with one or two others, they where able to read the spell that originally created vampires backwards (or somesuch) thus uncreating all vampires on earth. Blade was turned human after nearly dying. Of course this "final solution" was reverse by another writer some years later. Still it was a memoriable enough story...

Yeah i do remember that storyline from marvel comics, by the time that storyline cmae out i was pretty much done with comics (except for an occasional read at a comic booc shop to kill time)

But back to the point them movie could have been alot tighter, its like they combined Blade with Gilmore Girls.
    And that ultraviolet cross bow looked like they didnt want to completely rip off star wars ( light saber), anyways it is was it is.

Yeah that Lazer batlith was pretty ridiclous... why bother when a Silver blade would do the trick and probably be less costly.

but it's not like we're looking to this film for solid logic on how to fight Vampires... are we?

i could have bought the bootleg for 88 cents in china. would it have been worth it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Yeah, it would have. I got a very good bootleg for 6 bucks, and even though I thought the movie was overall a$$, it was worth it.
    Embrace your enemy, for he is not - he is just confused.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "It is very hard to unleash the dragon and then put it back in the box without being devoured in the process."
    -Sifu Abel

Saw it last night. Not only did the movie suck ass, the theater smelled like old pee.

But that Jessica Biel is lucky UI wasn't in that shower - cuz I would hadta run my tongue over every square inch of that body.

TESTIFY!!

Embrace your enemy, for he is not - he is just confused.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "It is very hard to unleash the dragon and then put it back in the box without being devoured in the process."
    -Sifu Abel

Re: TESTIFY!!

Originally posted by tug
    Amen.

What the heck are you guys talking about?lol

I go to an action movie to see action not Jessica Biel in the shower, but I guess I will take what I can get.

If, at any time, a woman of the sex appeal of Jessica Biel is naked and/or under running water, praise must be given.