Thread: the power of the siu nim tao

the power of the siu nim tao

Yesterday I finally felt the power. After doing my 2nd 15 minute siu nim tao I got dizzy, started shaking, ran out of class and threw up in the parking lot. Today I went to the morning class AND the night class. Guess I just needed more training time. Discuss

Don't eat Chinese food you find in the fridge if you can't remember when you bought it.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Dude

your going to die

i think it's a tumor

ps i got some great swamp land to sell you as well

really all fun aside see a doctor
    If the truth hurts , then you will feel the pain

Do not follow me, because if you do, you will lose both me and yourself....but if you follow yourself, you will find both me and yourself

You sound rather pompous Ernie! -- by Yung Chun
    http://wslglvt.com

How much time did you spend warming up your body (ie. - stretching, pushups, situps, cardio, etc.) before doing these two 15 minute SLT's ?

If not very much...spend at least 15 minutes warming up beforehand the next time.

Then do a 5 minute SLT and move on.

Thirty minutes of SLT would make me throw-up too...but for different reasons.

Seriously though...if it happens again - do see a doctor.

Re: the power of the siu nim tao

Originally posted by mossman
    Yesterday I finally felt the power. After doing my 2nd 15 minute siu nim tao I got dizzy, started shaking, ran out of class and threw up in the parking lot. Today I went to the morning class AND the night class. Guess I just needed more training time. Discuss
    You built up too much chi and it got out of control

I couldn't get my flu shot either.