Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: look inside if you dare

Wongsifu Guest

look inside if you dare

ive done it 1000 posts hurray.
    Well i did wanna make it a highly enlightening post with lots of discussion going on. But recently ive posted less and less because i have less and less to say...
    Its weird its like all thats left is to train !!

what do bin laden and general custer have in common????
    They're both wondering where the fu(k all of those tomahawks are coming from. - donated by mojo

Martial Joe Guest
    Ha...still a beginer... ;)

IXIJoe KaveyIXI
    I am Sharky's main man...

CanadianBadAss Guest
    Sorry to steal your thunder mr.wong, but this is my 100 post!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!

|) /- | | |
    | / |_| |__

soy Guest
    I had a few thousand posts on a message board once. Except, I'm still not proud of it.

soy Guest
    oh hey, 100 posts.. yay..

PHILBERT Guest
    I always thought that the more posts you have on a martial arts website in a short period of time, the more time you spend there and the less time you train.

PHILBERT

Martial Joe Guest
    Philbert~Or you actually post alot in a short period of time...if I told you I have more then 6 free hours to train would you beleave me?

IXIJoe KaveyIXI

Kung Lek Guest
    hey 1000 and 100, if you take away the zeros, that's eleven! ahhhhhh.

philbert, some of us actually know how to type quickly and say what we want to say quickly and get out. this is also the trait of a martial artist.
    hahahahahahaha :D

peace

Kung Lek

Martial Arts Links

PHILBERT Guest
    Martial Joe, yes, I would. You are in school still and get out say at...3 pm. Get the homework done by 4 pm, train until 10. Heres my schedule:

Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 10:00-12:00
    Tuesday, Thursday, 8:00-11:00

If I don't work that night, I chill out for a few hours when I get home then do my work out later in the day. If I work, then I do my workout when I get home.

PHILBERT

Martial Joe Guest
    Haha I shoudl really use all that time to train...I dont though,only a couple hours...

IXIJoe KaveyIXI

Xebsball Guest
    I'm going to 400

-------------------------
    "You will never need to feel weak, helpless, indecisive, not fascinating or ashamed of your genital dimensions. GOOD-BYE Humiliation. Bullies, Karate Experts, Boxing Champions, traffic wardens will melt to pulp as you master every situation."
    Master Deltoo
    http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Stadium/2477/

Martial Joe Guest
    I will get 2170 tonight...

IXIJoe KaveyIXI

Martial Joe Guest
    see... :D

Later

IXIJoe KaveyIXI

DrunkenMonkey Guest
    i have a lot

"****ed be the day that befalls us in a most hostile manner that shall compromise our Country, and ****ed be the great lengths at which are required of to stir our Patriotism." - Anonymous

Budokan Guest
    1000 posts. Big whoop. Do you know what kind of a loser you have to be to give the time over to post 1000 times on a martial arts forum? I mean, like you'd be twice as much as a loser if you posted over 2000 times. Geez. Can you imagine what kind of a f*cking hopeless recluse you'd have to be to post over 2000 times? What kind of a rat-headed slack-jawed troglodyte with a curiously straight family tree you'd have to come from to post over 2000 times? You wouldn't be fit to be chopped up into snack food for JWT's insane weiner-dog. I mean...(happens to look over at own # of posts)

Uh. Hm. Let me get back to you on this, okay...?

(sneaks away, avoiding the pools of light from the streetlamps)

K. Mark Hoover