Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pel's Email Letter

clarification

Hi,

I just wanted to clarify that the mail we all got from WoDaoHH is a reply to all who got the original mail from Jochen. It's written by Shifu Heiko Klisch, but you could have realized yourselfes if you had looked down to the last line of the mail. It's mostly about not 'reboiling' the past and not disclaiming your teachers. If I have the time (perhaps this evening) I can do a translation for you.

As a side note, if you want to send a mail to many recipients, who perhaps don't want their mail-adresses to be known to all, you should put the recipients into the BCC (Blind Copy) field. (No offense meant GBL )

Best regards,

Puja
    Last edited by puja; 12-23-2004 at 02:27 AM.

lol, wolfen, 'Tang' is the german word for seaweed, so as usual you can't rely on those babelfish and others.
    To come to your questions:
    Shifu Heiko Klisch was one of the first students of KUP in germany, but he switched to studying TaiJi MeiHua TangLang under Zhang Wan Fu. He's the former teacher of my shifu Arne Grandt, who now is a direct disciple of GM Zhang Wan Fu. So that's how I know him. IMHO he's a very skilled martial artist who knows his tanglang. I don't think he wants to do any counter propaganda for KUP. Instead the point he wants to make is (brief translation of the 2nd last sentence): Let the past be the past and give it the attention it deserves, concerate on your future, then letters like this won't have any meaning.

Peace,

Puja