Thread: Kinda wierd, recurring email

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA

Kinda wierd, recurring email

anyone else get something like this from this guy?

I was getting one about once every couple of months then I hadn't in a while but now I've gotten two in as many weeks.

Web surfing, I learned that you might be into the Filipino stickfighting
    arts. May I ask some questions of you?

Thanks,

Bob Kopley
    I responded to him after the first one like it, over two years ago, never got a response back from that one...just the same email over and over again.

????
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Only you Oso. Only you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

i noticed i stopped recieving ***** growth pill emails
    i wonder whats happening this dont feel right

Originally posted by Judge Pen
    Only you Oso. Only you.

thanks heaps buddy...

btw, we are doing an open house at the school for the Chinese New Years on Feb 5th. Please come over if you are free...and bring your hot chick so we can all ogle her.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

LOL! Beware when Oso offers her a free "Grappling" lesson.... after class.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Originally posted by Oso
    thanks heaps buddy...

btw, we are doing an open house at the school for the Chinese New Years on Feb 5th. Please come over if you are free...and bring your hot chick so we can all ogle her.
    That's a possibility. I have a jury trial on the 7th, but I may be able to take some time to swing by on the 5th for a couple of hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

That email

I that guy from the midwest? I got an email from that guy last year. He was asking if I knew of any arnis schools near him. Did some research and refered him to some people close to him.

Never did hear from him again.

Later,

Oved
    tanglang69
    The Tex-Mex Mantis

I don't know where he's from. He's never replied to my email where I said that I did know some arnis and would be happy to answer any questions I could.