Thread: RIP Don Adams

RIP Don Adams

I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

wow

I head no idea this was coming...sucks...I spent an immense amount of my childhood watching him on tv reruns.

Great show.

He had another show in the late 70's /early 80's that basically had contestants acting out scenes from famous movies in some sort of competitive format. Does anybody know what it was called?
    Monkey vs. Robot

Don Adams' Screen Test
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Didn't know he was that old untill I read it in the newspaper. Would you believe 82?
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Ever notice how virtually everyone agrees that 95% of all traditional schools are crap, but NOBODY ever admits to being in that 5%? Don't judge... your skill may suck also...
    Quote from SevenStar

Just call me the Shaolin Do Wet Blanket. Gene Ching

To bad for real. We just lost Gilligan about three weeks ago!
    -------------------------I am fortunate to have a teacher to correct my foolish ways......Qiman