Thread: Maybe Xebs finally got lucky!

Maybe Xebs finally got lucky!

I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

why did hell freeze over or something?!

Mrs Iliescu told local television she had always wanted to be a mother but had been unable to conceive naturally.
    I figure Xebs is as un-natural as it gets so it must have been him.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

sorry dude, wasnt me

why are these http://www.realdoll.com/ so expensive?
    i want a discount

the shoes... how come i never thought of the shoes...
    http://www.pickupgirls.com/lines.cfm

that's some freaky dolls man. just a matter of time before they make them robots who move and talk too. crazy
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Bladerunner.....
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

I just got my Real Doll this morning. I think I'm in love! THANK YOU! Man, you guys really deliver. If my doll is any example then your site does NOT do your dolls justice. Leah's face is SO beautiful and her breasts are AMAZING! How do you do that?! I can't keep my hands off her! I must admit that I was a bit worried about the size of the crate, but now I can see why it has to be that way and it really did a great job of protecting Leah during shipping ...you'll be happy to know she arrived in perfect shape! Leah and I had some wild fun this evening and I've got big plans for her this coming weekend. I cannot get over how REAL she looks and feels! You have made me one very happy man and I hope you guys go out there and make many more men happy!
    There are sadder people than Xebs out there.

DM

id buy it if i had the money and my family didnt get disturbed

Haven't I told you how to get laid dude?

Who here wants to bet Xebs is a real player and ladies man just acting like he isn't for the fun of it.
    I have a signature.

lol hasn't volcano admin taught u anything Phil? Xebs is a troublemaker...in the blood. hes an evil evil man. i bet he got them brazilian girls all over him.... them walking around in bathing suits year round is all the inspiration a man needs to go get some. :-D

Xebulon doesn't need luck.

Happy New Year, brutha!
    Tai Chi is

happy new year you too dude
    i just needed a bathroom a few mins ago, but that is over (cos i attacked me moms chocolate stash with little regards to me digestive system )

ill create a new dude to bet on your poll and win all the money for me

i was to the beach yeah, and tehre were so many babes...
    it even makes me feel sick to be such a crap that i am and no be able to take any of em

even my cousins 3 year old daughter humbles me... shes got a boyfriend already at her kindergarden.

i know there be non believer, its cool. but hey, i did find a few number of people on same situation than me on Shyness internet communities, some dudes even beat me there for longest time no-do-thing - some this be 24, 25.