Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The History of Christian Terror

The History of Christian Terror

thread at republican forum

The indian guy pretty much owns. I usually get tired of these things after a few pages, but this time I read the whole thing. "The Rev" is one of the most annoying people ever.
    I do not ever see Sifu do anything that could be construed as a hula dancer- hasayfu

Wow, thanks for the link...

It is truely sad how some people can not think for themselves.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Thanks. That was the biggest dipstick retarded sons and daughters of w h o r e s and w h o r e mongers website I've ever seen. Now I know whom the real enemies of freedom and democracy are.

I only read a few pages. Seems like everyone is really religious over there. I think it's kinda amusing that they throw out something like:

"There are no crimes of Christianity-
    only crimes of men not following Christianity."

..and still can't grasp that it's the same way for every major influent religions in the world. they remind me of that dumb friend you have that never got the jokes, all the obvious things just flew over their head.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

its surreal when u read the numbers like that. that in the name of religion hundreds of millions of people were killed maybe even as much as a billion in the most horrific ways too. its interesting what IndianPatriot posted but he/she is caught in the same dangerous thinking as the rest of them....

sumthin is wrong with the people at that forum tho. seriously.... it makes me worry. i tried to read the other threads there and i started getting a headache. i think my brain was rejecting the garbage posted. its like a competition for our country to them. they're as close to extremists as sumone can get without strapping c4 to their chests. ignorant beyond help. did you see the board devoted to finding ways to destroy the left? unbelievable. and hearing a majority of them talk is like readin a bunch of 5 year olds. absolutely no independant thought among thousands of posts.

the more things changed the more they same the same. the conservatives have sure become sumwhat more inclusive now but their underlying ignorance remains the same. they just found a new enemy. instead of basing their hate on race its politics. and these are the people that elected the leader of our country?? no wonder he believes he has a mandate..... douchebags....

I'd like to see one of you try and hold your own there. And at least they let the guy speak instead of threatening to ban him like cowards.
    Last edited by jun_erh; 12-31-2004 at 12:56 PM.
    I do not ever see Sifu do anything that could be construed as a hula dancer- hasayfu

Why would I want to run the gaunlet of Right wing extremist?
    You challenge is empty and retarded...GO SIT ON A BENCH, FOREST!
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Christians ****ing suck dead donkey balls. We should burn all them sick, sad mother****ers!

No, wait, it's the republicans! They're the devil!

No, it's the democrats! The independents! The gays! The Jews!

Burn all them mother****ers! Only the RIGH-CHUS must be left alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!11!111!!1111!1

*****es in the face of all opposition*
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

why would you want to fight for what you beleive in? That's a surrender. and a surrender is a loss. Your admitting those idiot are smarter than you. show, don't tell

*****es in jun_erh's face*

I have no need to fight.
    Last edited by Vash; 01-03-2005 at 12:45 PM.

so you guys are so good at forms that it was be just too brutal for your to fight somebody? haha that's like circa 5 years ago kfm ****.

Hey, Jun-Erh!
    Do you practice anything but political drivvle-fu?

I'm not a Demo...I'm not a Repub. I'm the guy who will inherit the earth when you dumb asses kill eachother off. I'm just sitting back with a tub of extra buttery popcorn, laughing at the stupidity.

YOU ARE EXACTLY THE SAME!!!

Greedy and Obtuse...
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

I used to post on 'protestwarrior' all the time under the user: "LaRouchie". I got so sick of em that I just left eventually.

The history of religious terror stems back to the rulers of the Empire. Wether it is the Roman, Venetian, British, or the new American Empire, they use religion as a great way to control the masses. The British Monarchy used to claim (some still do) that they are direct descendants of Jesus Christ. Their story is that christ escaped with Mary, had children in spain, and they settled in Britain and are now the Royal House of Windsor. The reason such lies had to be told was simple. Living as a serf, you work all your life for the lord. The Lords have to make you believe that they are from God and higher than you so you must work for them.

The core teachings of Jesus Christ are nothing like the inquisition or todays fascist (yes, I do mean fascist) Christain Fundamentalist. Jesus Christs teachings were as he said "you can be like me, and better". That all people can become saintlike, or even better than Christ. Christ came in as a figure around a group of 'uppity' Jews who wanted to be seperate from the degenerate Roman Empire. He was called the 'King of Jews', and was leading people towards this goal. It was King Tiberius who had Christ killed as a means of shutting up the Jews. In typical empirical fashion, they blamed the Jews instead. The book of Revelations was written during the Roman Empire and was probably highly changed and censored. Those people didn't believe that Christ will come back, kill everyone who isn't a christain, and physically transport everyone who is a Christain to heaven. The idea was that if we continue down our degenerate path, we will surely suffer a horrible fate, that like Soddom and Ghammorah.

The point is simple. Islam, Christainity, and Judiasm are all very tolerant and beautifull religions. It's when a group of people, usually oligarchs who want to consolate their power that come in and brainwash the population to a barbaric and almost satanic mindset. Have you spoken to a hardcore chirstain fundy? They seem to warship the devil and call it God. This is done on purpose to distroy nations. One of the best ways to control people is to have them fight in religious warfare, which is the worst kind of warfare.

Originally posted by CaptinPickAxe
    Hey, Jun-Erh!
    Do you practice anything but political drivvle-fu?

I'm not a Demo...I'm not a Repub. I'm the guy who will inherit the earth when you dumb asses kill eachother off. I'm just sitting back with a tub of extra buttery popcorn, laughing at the stupidity.

YOU ARE EXACTLY THE SAME!!!

Greedy and Obtuse...

Good sir, your post seems to suggest that you enjoy laughing at the masses. However, if you were to look behind and around you, you would see that they will soon engulf you and you too, will either have to either submit or fight.

Originally posted by jun_erh
    so you guys are so good at forms that it was be just too brutal for your to fight somebody? haha that's like circa 5 years ago kfm ****.
    To indulge you . . .

I have no need to fight in the arena you suggest as there will be nothing positive gained from such an experience. There are groups, groups who've already established a hard-line view of the world, and they are in no mood to change that belief system. They are, however, motivated to change the belief system of another group with the same modus operandi. These are not the type of people who listen to another's views, evaluate the logical, moral, and intellectual value thereof, and then decide whether they fit in with the group paradigm. They simply wait for the other person to stop spouting utter nonsense so they can have the opportunity to not only expose the others ignorance and inferiority, but their own knowledge and superiority.

I have no need to interact with these people. Nothing is gained, only lost.

*Continues ****ing in jun_erh's face*
    Last edited by Vash; 01-03-2005 at 12:46 PM.