Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: The History of Christian Terror

These other 'ethnic' people who owe this *unpayable and unfair debt, which they've already paid back several times over with intrest, are not stupid and cannot simply manage their debt. They have been taken advantage of, with financeers that have not acted in good faith.

By your defination of a 'liberal', then Alexander Hamilton too, is a Liberal. What happens to Brazil and other '3rd world countries' is usury. They are taken advantage of by predatory lenders who then uses the debt to extract less than minimum wage jobs from the population, and cheap access to their resources.

Furthermore, don't tell me that mortgage brokers, lenders, and loan officers don't love to charge as many points as legally possible. The only the vast majority of mortgage brokers in the USA charge as much as they possibly can. If they charge lower it's either to beat out someone else, or it's because of special circumstance (such as friends, family, 'favor', etc). If the Predatory Lending laws didn't stop you guys from charging a maximum of 6%, there would be nothing stopping the mortgage industry from charging that client as much as they possibly can. This isn't a huge deal in mortgage banking. Seeing how you have tons of companies to choose from, there is high competition. In something like Energy or Health Care however, there is even more regulation needed. People do not die if they can't buy or refinance a house. People DID die in the Cali Energy Hoax ran by Enron which raised electricity prices over 500 times (from 33 mwatt/hr to 4900 mwatt/hr) and old people who couldn't afford AC in the desert, died. It was horrible. Ken Lay doesn't care how many people die as long as he gets max profit, the IMF over the past 25 years has acted the same way. It has became a tool to loot nations, not to help them develop or offer them loans in good faith.

People with good credit aren't charged 6 percent. Also you ignored the fact that that law is state specific. And said it like it was fact again.

When did I ever say I don't charge as much as possible?
    Did you ever work on a loan for a dead beat? They are hard to get done and we as mortgage pros have the right to charge for our time. Many times the loans just die after we have put a ton of effort into it.

Have you ever seen an amortization schedule on a regular home mortgage?

You libs are all the same. Talk talk talk ask loaded questions then don't listen to the answers. Just like Boxer(another moron) questioning Condoleeza. She asked ten minutes worth of questions and then didn't listen to the answers.

I am done with this thread.

I wish you luck.

Take care.

Originally posted by mortal
    [B]People with good credit aren't charged 6 percent. Also you ignored the fact that that law is state specific. And said it like it was fact again.

When did I ever say I don't charge as much as possible?
    Did you ever work on a loan for a dead beat? They are hard to get done and we as mortgage pros have the right to charge for our time. Many times the loans just die after we have put a ton of effort into it.

Have you ever seen an amortization schedule on a regular home mortgage?
    My answer to all 3 is yes. There is no 'big deal' about a amortization schedule. it's just a big long form which shows how much your monthly payment is. It also breaks down the intrest rate, principle rate, LTV ratio, and so on for the borrower. It doesn't take *any* training over 20 minutes to fully understand it. A high school student can be paid $6 an hour and show people how to break down the Amort Sched. The better optoin would be just to look at the Reg-Z.

My point remains valid, people will rip other people off if they can. This is why Predatory Lending laws were introduced, to make it harder to rip people off. Mortgage Brokers will still charge the full amount of fees they possibly can on the Good Faith Estimate form, no matter on the borrowers credit. The credit does not affect you the loan officer, or mortgage brokers fees. The only reason it would, was if you needed an excuse as to why you are charging such outlandishly high charges.

Good luck on your refis. I'm not player hating you. =P

/edit
    Actually I'd have to say I could train someone to fully understand how to read the Amortization Schedule withen 5 minutes, not 20.
    Last edited by Newb; 01-19-2005 at 02:32 PM.