Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The History of Christian Terror

The final reason
    so you admit it's not the only reason? Thank you! That's all I needed ot hear, you can now go back to recruiting for your terrorist organization.

while the truth of the matter is, neither is right.....
    How dare you go throwing common sense into this discussion!

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" -Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. The principles of the American revolution were principles based on humanity, and are universal.
    what sort of injustices? Like gassing kurds? Maybe searching for the means to make or buy WMD's? I thought Saddam Hussein could never be a threat to us?

that could just as easily be an argument to overthrow hussein. Putin and chirac aren't partiuclarly intelligent guys. They are pretty stupid actually. but you lefties listen to them. none of this causation stuff your talking about matters. I doesn't matter how we got here. we have to protect ourselves from militant islamic terrorism aggressively. It doesn't matter wh sold what to who in 1943. That's not going to make someone in israel less blowwn up when one of these mental patients goes on a bus with a bomb on him. He's not gonna say "I'm not being blown to pieces because I understand convuluted pints about narco-terrorism and banking." what matters is the here and now.
    I do not ever see Sifu do anything that could be construed as a hula dancer- hasayfu

Originally posted by red5angel
    so you admit it's not the only reason? Thank you! That's all I needed ot hear, you can now go back to recruiting for your terrorist organization.

If you want to join a terrorist organization, join the US Army. Under our commander in chimp, we have bombed more innocent people than all of Hamas, Al Queda, and Hezbullah put together. What do you think of that?

what sort of injustices? Like gassing kurds? Maybe searching for the means to make or buy WMD's? I thought Saddam Hussein could never be a threat to us?
    Donald Rumsfeld and the Reagan Admnistration sure didn't seem to think so, they kept supplying him with weapons. Like I said earlier tho, I'm done talking to you.

If you want to join a terrorist organization, join the US Army. Under our commander in chimp, we have bombed more innocent people than all of Hamas, Al Queda, and Hezbullah put together.
    bombing is what an army does. "innocent" is purely subjective.

Donald Rumsfeld and the Reagan Admnistration sure didn't seem to think so, they kept supplying him with weapons. Like I said earlier tho, I'm done talking to you.
    you mean you're contradicting yourself and starting backpedalling so don't want to take the risk of having your fraud exposed?

bombing is what an army does. "innocent" is purely subjective.

you mean you're contradicting yourself and starting backpedalling so don't want to take the risk of having your fraud exposed?
    Haha, you are soooo sick. Well bombing is what a terrorist does, and all those 'innocent civilians' then are a subjective term. Do you see why I dont bother to talk to you anymore? A logical discussion is not possible if it doesn't conform to your views, you throw out all kinds of things such as 'proving that you support the iraq war' and other BS. As Christ said, do not throw your pearls as swine and I'm seiorusly done wasting my time with you. THank you and good day.

newb

You are on so many threads with the same lame ass argument.

For a smart guy you aren't much of a speller.

Destruction with an E.

When are you going to realise you are preaching an old argument that has lost for the left politically. It is a losing position. The American people heard the arguments and made up their minds. George Dubya Bush and th repubs. Get over it you lost. Arguing with people on a Kungfu forum isn't getting you any converts. The best part is you don't even train and are fat by your own admission.

Well bombing is what a terrorist does
    yep

and all those 'innocent civilians' then are a subjective term
    no you're starting to catch on a little. I'm going to enlighten you a little, and you can look up several of those threads you did earlier to confrim this view: I don't care who's right or wrong. "right" or "wrong" is subjective, based on whatever belief system you want to build around yourself. However, if your right threatens my way of life, in anyway, I absolutely condone fighting for it. You won't hear those two words come from my mouth often when it involves these things. Sometimes you do what you have to do to survive, pure and simple. I'm an american and I live in america and I condone anything that helps those two things survive. I'm a human being, is I hope alternatives can be found so that my being human and my being american don't clash. I have had to make my own moral decisions in how to fight for what I believe in, have you?

A logical discussion is not possible if it doesn't conform to your views,
    good job trying to turn that one around. It turns out atleast I'm being consistant here. You need to be. For example - reconcile this:

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere"
    with how going after saddam hussein was a bad thing. I"m not interested in hearing your broken record reply about america supplying hussein anything. I know what the facts are, but if you're going to go around throwing quotes like that, you need to be able to reconcile it with your whole argument and not just sue it where it applies best to you.

Originally posted by mortal
    newb

For a smart guy you aren't much of a speller.

Destruction with an E.

When are you going to realise you are preaching an old argument that has lost for the left politically. It is a losing position. The American people heard the arguments and made up their minds. George Dubya Bush and th repubs. Get over it you lost. Arguing with people on a Kungfu forum isn't getting you any converts. The best part is you don't even train and are fat by your own admission.

Awww! Don't tell me things I already made public, PLEASE! Yup, i Don't train and am overweight (not by that much), a few weeks of atkins and I'll be back to normal, so waht? I participate in other threads too. The point is that I dont mind telling the truth, even when it isn't pretty or 'nice' about me.

This isn't about getting converts, I have not even attempted to get 'converts'. People posted topics, or replied to my topic, so I am replying to them. The truth will need to be told. If the KKK voted democratically to commit a lynch mob, and they won over the opposition that voted no, is the opposition wrong? The point is, the final reason that the Bush administration give for going to war was a discredited Weapons of Mass Distruction claim, and it was completely fraudulant.

The American people are completely seperated in what they thing as we are split down the middle. As an American, I will continue to fight politically since this adminsitration is a horrible administration taht has cost countless lives and has accomplished very little. Wether it is a winning argument or not, it's being honest.

It's allright tho, the economy is going to down to hell, and the religious nuts that made up Bushes base are going to be very sad that the rapture didn't come. This Iraq fiasco will continue to spin out of control like it has since the 'mission accomplished' lame ass photo op. By that point you might face reality, either way, unless htere's something you watn to talk to me about, I'm done.

Mortal, its' doctrine in his group. He's probably cutting and pasting straight from documents fed to him.

The American people heard the arguments and made up their minds.
    you have to be wrong, Newb says so. He knows americans who don't like Bush.

a few weeks of atkins and I'll be back to normal,
    you know what's funny about this statement. Earlier I realized something. You're insistance in pushing the WMD excuse shows how much of a media sheeple you really are. You buy right iknto the whole thing, and haven't bothered to any more in depth research then what has been fed to you by the popular media (other then your group of course). This last statement just shows me how shallow your knowledge really is, and where it comes from

you know what's funny about this statement. Earlier I realized something. You're insistance in pushing the WMD excuse shows how much of a media sheeple you really are. You buy right iknto the whole thing, and haven't bothered to any more in depth research then what has been fed to you by the popular media (other then your group of course). This last statement just shows me how shallow your knowledge really is, and where it comes from

See, you do this all the time. You make a general statement mocking someone, then you don't back it up. You say alot, but don't say much content. I personaly know many people who did Atkins and lost tons of weight and kept it off using regular exercise. Hell 1 years ago I personaly lost over 20 pounds and know it works. I have read your other threads and you rarely add anything of substance to any discussion and simply troll, just like you have done here. I really do wish you were in southern california so we could have a face to face debate, so if you ever come down this way, I personally will drive down to see you and have a real debate. You can't get away with nearly half as much of the BS as you can on a forum in person on a live debate. Anyways, happy trolling, but I'm not going to feed this troll anymore here.

you mean general statements like :

See, you do this all the time
    blahblahblah, you keep running away........

Sorry Newb, I was just ****ing around....

Wanted to stir the pot..

My thought, plain and simple is we needed to get Sadam out..
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

you mean general statements like :

blahblahblah, you keep running away........

Unlike you, I actually have a second AND lord behold 3rd sentance backing up what I said. Of course as a Bush supporter, I could understand if you didn't read up to the 2nd and 3rd sentance. It would explain alot on why you don't answer questions and just troll troll troll away baby! It's also really funny how you try to twist it to look like I just make a general broad comment and dont' back it up at all (like you do), then don't answer any of my questions on the same post right above yours. Anyone can just look at your post initial post and my reply. I find further discussion with you pointless unless it's actually in person, so good day to you.

Originally posted by norther practitioner
    Sorry Newb, I was just ****ing around....

Wanted to stir the pot..

My thought, plain and simple is we needed to get Sadam out..
    Why did we need to get him out? After supporting him throughout his worst crimes in the 1980s, we had him cornered with the UN everywhere. He coudln't do a **** thing. Some people actually wanted Saddam anyways. So, why would we get rid of Saddam Hussein if he was in compliance (espcially looking at what has happened from then to today in Iraq), and if we did just need to get him out:

1.) Why wasn't that the reason we went to war instead of fraudulant claims of WMDs
    and
    2.) With over $200 billion dollars spent so far and counting, thousands dead, dont' you think it could have been done better?

Think about it. You wanted to get rid of 1 man.