Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Since you losers closed this topic here's my reply to "America: Worst Terrorist"

used to be in the yookay, but now in my own little world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppukku View Post
    Since this topic heading seemed apt for my subject, and I don't want to create another political thread, I'll just hijack this one:

So, it's pretty clear that all of the candidates for both parties believe that Ronald Reagan was the best president in history, and they're pretty much right.

So, who do you think best espouses Reagan's ideals?

And, why don't we just bring the old codger back for another term in office? We have the cloning technology, don't we? And I hear he froze some of his semen some years back......

Reagan '08? Reagan forever?

BTW, I love Ronald Reagan like I love tacos.
    Just like bringing this thread back there’s no point. what’s he going to do without Maggie Thatcher, she’s in no fit state to brow beat the Europeans in to submission with her hand bag for him anymore.

Actually, the best part about this thread's resurrection is that it proves that this crap has been going on here for a good chunk of the decade.

And to think people have the audacity to think that all of a sudden it's driving people off. Should've brought that up 7 years ago.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Reagan was a blight. economically he was ok, but he shafted the middle class and the poor to make the rich richer, so if that's what a republican thinks is a great president, then, well, that's too bad.

pay for education and medicine, get the economy in order and stop dropping so much wasted tax dollars into the military industrial complex. It's pretty simple, but i guess the addiction to war is strong.

America needs a 12 step program to get off the roller coaster of meddling and destroying other countries for the sake of the roads to rome. Sure, many of these countries are backwards tribal scumwater holes, but if America was so great, it would have been working harder to help the world resolve it's issues instead of making them worse.

exploiting chinese and indian labour at the forfeiture of security and income at home is a perfect example of why not to vote for a republican. The military industrial complex status quo is another example of why not to vote for old schoolers. Strangleholding countries with debt they can't pay off at the interest rates is not good foreign policy. Putting standing armies into other peoples countries without conventional wisdoms blessing is folly.

oh, it could go on and on and on couldn't it.
    Kung Fu is good for you.