• ****ed joedoe off one too many times

3 14.29%
  • moved to afghanistan to make his fortune in poppy farming

7 33.33%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: wheretf is serpent?

Just in case.

Originally posted by wolfen
    Oh well, i peeked. that's what happens, thats why i use the ignore function. If I can't see it i can't get drawn back in.
    Just take it easy Mat. I'm worried about your health there.
    Yeah, you apologized at the same time as calling me nutso or something like that. (rolleyes).
    I called you nutso on this thread, I was polite all through the elbows thread.
    and then you made two more posts denying what you apologized for.
    Like get it together!
    I said you acted like a tipsy drunk in a bar. I didn't say you WERE a drunk.
    No you said I was drunk. Now you can say what you like, because you deleted.

Clarifications! Like 10 zillion cut and paste, each one to start a new argument.
    So first you're complaining about people not discussing and then you're complaining about people discussing too much? Just because it's a specific point doesn't mean it's starting a new argument... it means it's asking for clarification. I always work on trying to reach compromise first, before dismissing someone as a nutso. By putting people on ignore (did I mention that makes you a rude ****? - now THAT'S trying to start an argument!) you are taking away any search for compromise, and thus avoiding discussion yourself.
    Oh, and lets not forget the Aikido Spider!
    Where would a good sensible argument be if we didn't denounce Mother nature and her ridiculous spiders! :rolleyes

That's a dangerous door to open,
    Next thing you know you might be making fun of a mantis!
    Yeah, I've always been scared of small green bugs. (See, again, there's an example of someone being a troll for you... you getting it yet?)
    Look, the reason for deleting my posts is so that you guys can go your way and i go mine.
    I admit i made mistakes to allow myself to be provoked.
    But once i know it, I don't have 10 lifetimes to waste arguing with you guys. Go find someone else.
    So it's over. Let us agree to disagree.
    Try to resolve issues.
    Get things over with.
    Get on with things:
    Please do go your own way!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Mat
    "esp when some teacher who works by day as a car mechanic or something tells you... nothing against car mechanics, but I don't want them telling me about my body..."
    -
    My teacher did't work as a "car mechanic or something"
    "I suggest you chill out or **** off and stop judging people by your own abusive bs"
    - Mat's apology
    ================================================== ==========================================
    Thanks for that heart-warming apology...but both those quotes are a lesson to me to learn the key points when to terminate an interaction.
    You went on and on ... all these techniques and styles dont work etc etc ... ho ho ho.
    It was my mistake to respond to those provocations, those things are what juniors say when they learn those styles except that they ask their teacher how to make them work they don't give up and proclaim they don't work.
    We were done long before you posted your last post to me there. We don't agree.
    What do you want from me?

You say the aiki people you know in Tokyo are new age, the people i know are hard-hitting and hard-headed. Good! lets start an argument about that! :rolleyes
    no thanks!
    I told you several times before I do not want to be the torch-bearer to argue the legitimacy of major styles and the core techniqes of many other styles. That's an endless argument and i'd rather be learning something.
    Go to those clubs and argue or discuss with the teachers. You can do that in legitimate ways. It's not my job....
    We don't agree, we don't need any "clarifications".

So you draw me out in a waste of energy which i didn't want, and resolve nothing and learn nothing.
    Happy now?
    Your last posts were read. I got your full point of view.
    Are we done yet?.
    Last edited by wolfen; 01-11-2005 at 07:25 PM.

Thumbs up

Wolfen;

Check out Time mag this week.

There are a lot of articles on Happiness.

Count your blessings.

Savor good moments.

--

A friend is also a blessing.

--

Cheers and be happy.

Oh;

A friend may disagree with you sometimes.

But nobody is wrong.

They just disagree.

Not everybody looks alike. Then how can we expect everyone think or view alike.

When people disagree, not necessarily become enemy right away.

Heck, I disagree with myself sometimes.

Growing up with debate clubs, I learned to argue for arguement sake and nothing more.

My best friends are actually debators from the other side.

Why? We know one another more so as to win in the debates.

We studied one another.

Peace.

Mat
    "esp when some teacher who works by day as a car mechanic or something tells you... nothing against car mechanics, but I don't want them telling me about my body..."
    -
    My teacher did't work as a "car mechanic or something"
    Read it again. I didn't say he did, and I didn't mean to imply it.
    "I suggest you chill out or **** off and stop judging people by your own abusive bs"
    - Mat's apology
    ================================================== ==========================================
    Thanks for that heart-warming apology...but both those quotes are a lesson to me to learn the key points when to terminate an interaction.
    That wasn't my apology as well you know.

This was it:

Sorry mate, I read my posts again and can't find one. As for my gag about the number of Chinese sayings, I don't think SPJ found it offensive, and if he did I'd apologize, so otherwise if it's not your humour and I've offended you, sorry.
    You went on and on ... all these techniques and styles dont work etc etc ... ho ho ho.
    No like I said originally, I said no such thing. There are no quotes of me in over 2500 posts saying that a style doesn't work. And I mentioned one tech against one attack.

In the thread you said I'd said grappling doesn't work on me, another thing I NEVER SAID. This means you are lying.

We don't agree.
    I then agreed with several of your points.
    You say the aiki people you know in Tokyo are new age,
    I don't think I said that either.
    Your last posts were read. I got your full point of view.
    Are we done yet?.
    Thank you for reading my last post to you. Yeah, we're done.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Originally posted by SPJ
    Oh;

A friend may disagree with you sometimes.

But nobody is wrong.

They just disagree.

Not everybody looks alike. Then how can we expect everyone think or view alike.

When people disagree, not necessarily become enemy right away.

Heck, I disagree with myself sometimes.

Growing up with debate clubs, I learned to argue for arguement sake and nothing more.

My best friends are actually debators from the other side.

Why? We know one another more so as to win in the debates.

We studied one another.

Peace.

Yeah but we're not friends
    And i don't want to be your dance partner.
    Debate is mutal agreement.
    Endlessly pestering someone is trolling.
    Take a hike.
    Oh, and your mama wears army boots.
    How many 1000 more useless posts do you people want before you call it a day?
    Last edited by wolfen; 01-11-2005 at 09:35 PM.

wolfie deserves a hug from us all, peeps
    * tear in the eye *

Yeah but we're not friends
    And i don't want to be your dance partner.
    Debate is mutal agreement.
    Endlessly pestering someone is trolling.
    Take a hike.
    Oh, and your mama wears army boots.
    How many 1000 more useless posts do you people want before you call it a day?
    Noticed the bold part. Seems he doesn't catch on to his own asshattery.

The *****.
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Originally posted by Vash
    SPJ is one of the more intelligent, qualified, and cool people in the online martial community.

You are officially dubbed ASSHAT.

And, since we're on the subject of you being an utter ***** . . . well, let's leave it at that.

I'll send you your proof of PWNER5#1P later on, when I am less bothered by your level of *****itude.

Yes i agree with you about SPJ.

He is also a smug sanctimonious fatuous son of a *****. and i'm entitled to my opinion.
    Are you done too?
    finished?
    good! Go hang with your homies.

That's written in stone then. i don't have to look at your posts anymore.

Yes i agree with you about SPJ.

He is also a smug sanctimonious fatuous son of a *****. and i'm entitled to my opinion.
    Are you done too?
    finished?
    good! Go hang with your homies.

That's written in stone then. i don't have to look at your posts anymore.
    To summarize:

I, Wolfen, am indeed a *****. I deserve not but contempt and the occasional anal rape by the devil himself.

You guys are funny. If wolfen is annoying you so much, why don't you fight fire with fire?
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Dude's a *****, and I do so enjoy smacking my *****es.

Why am I not surprised that a thread initially about me turns into a flame war. I'm kinda proud!

Thanks for the welcomes, all. I didn't study any new styles in China. I was training many hours a day in my own style. It was mightily cool though. Where's this KFMer I'd most like to beat up thread? I can't be bothered to search.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

They don't want to stop the harrassment.
    No, I don't. You are obviously a horrible person. You suxors. You deserve no good to come your way. And this I wish for you, to get what you deserve.