• forgot to attach the sail to his do-it-yourself trireme kit

5 23.81%
  • ****ed joedoe off one too many times

3 14.29%
  • moved to afghanistan to make his fortune in poppy farming

7 33.33%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: wheretf is serpent?

Wait wait wait... is this the same Wolfen who tried to tell me I didn't know anything about a martial art I'd practised for 14 years, including making 7 years of it my everyday life, because I disagreed with something he said (despite not even answering how he'd got his insight and experience in said martial art and despite my having trained under one of the direct students of the founder of said martial art) on a thread completely unrelated to said martial art, and then refused to answer my response...? I think it is!

And now you are telling people they are trolls? Rich.

You're gonna be very lonely.

BTW, if you're interested the ORA has an intelligent discussion about aikido right now. Did I say interested? I meant capable.

Or the other thread you've forgotten about is called 'Elbows anyone?'.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

You're really funny.

I was trying to discuss something sincerely with you, which is why I didn't want to be drawn into an aikido discussion on a thread about elbow strikes, thus hijacking the thread, which is something I don't do (on account of generally being sincere...! ).

I know you'll look at this, so just for the record, since you obviously don't come here for sincere discussion (ignoring everybody who doesn't agree with you, and accusing them of being insincere because they have different opinions - do you know how many people I've ignored...? 0 ), why don't you just stop coming? It'll save you from all of us arsey kids!

And btw, I drink about once a month, and not to excess then either... so that rather feeble childish accusation is about as valid as the rest.

Thank you for ignoring me, at least it means you won't address me anymore!

Yours, very sincerely, Mat.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Somebody do me a favour and quote my last post!

If you don't mind being put on ignore by him of course!

Thumbs up

Hey wolfie, Mat told me to show you this

Originally posted by Mat
    You're really funny.

I was trying to discuss something sincerely with you, which is why I didn't want to be drawn into an aikido discussion on a thread about elbow strikes, thus hijacking the thread, which is something I don't do (on account of generally being sincere...! ).

I know you'll look at this, so just for the record, since you obviously don't come here for sincere discussion (ignoring everybody who doesn't agree with you, and accusing them of being insincere because they have different opinions - do you know how many people I've ignored...? 0 ), why don't you just stop coming? It'll save you from all of us arsey kids!

And btw, I drink about once a month, and not to excess then either... so that rather feeble childish accusation is about as valid as the rest.

Thank you for ignoring me, at least it means you won't address me anymore!

Yours, very sincerely, Mat.

Why brag about blocking people? Sounds like you think you are better than everyone else. Mostly only kids do that, and it's not good for discussion.

I think I might have just bitten on a troll post. Maybe you can prove me wrong.

I think Mr. S is hibernating just like Brown Bears.

He will be back in the spring I think--

Last edited by SPJ; 01-10-2005 at 12:02 AM.

Cheers Xebby!

I don't know abobo, I just don't know.

He also deleted all his posts in a 'discussion' with me a few minutes ago where he accused me of being an alcoholic, whilst telling me I had no interest in martial arts or sincerity. He said he called that trick 'adieu'. I call it 'not having the balls to stand by the inane insane drivel that you write'... and again, very sincerely, I wish he'd do us all a favour and delete his remaining posts...!

He won't prove you wrong abobo, and you're probably on ignore by now. This one's a real classic piece of work!

(edited for typo.)
    Last edited by Mr Punch; 01-09-2005 at 07:18 PM.

Originally posted by wolfen
    No abobo just a little glee in escaping the blue meanies. Those guys were actively pursuing me elsewhere like vultures looking for a meal.
    And this is over now. I now see they've seen it and i delete everything about it.
    I just believe in being kind to communicate that they were blocked.
    People should be told ,then they can think about the meaning of life or something.
    Now i watch you aboho!!!
    Were you trolling me?
    (My red for emphasis) Quite deranged. Paranoid. 'pursuing'... had one 'discussion' with him on the Elbows Anyone? thread in which he made a point of insulting me, followed by this little exchange, of which as he is even boasting about now, he has deleted half. What a very strange little man!

Roflmao! I thought this was the same wacko that did that (conducted a dialogue then deleted all his posts). I vaguely recalled being in one with him a long while back. He's certainly an interesting piece of work - argue with him at your peril lest you be ignored too .
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

Jeez, I mean people usually ignore me anyway...

Hey, what's this 'buddy' button for? Do you think if I put him on 'buddy' he'll be my fwend? What if I do it twice?

LOL! I was thinking it'd be hilarious if whenever someone hits the "Buddy" button for someone who's being a jerk, that whatever the jerk writes comes out sounding nice, polite & friendly! Wouldn't that just pizz 'em off!
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

If you work on that function you could probably sell it to forum admins!

Originally posted by wolfen
    Great thread!!
    I really cleaned house!
    He's still deleting!!! Gambatte! Go for it mate! Only another 92 and your user account to go!

This is cool! Since I'm on "woofin's" ignore list I can make as much fun of him as I want & he can't even read it!
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Heh, heh! Who else is on this lengthy "ignore" list? We should get together and start a thread all about him that he won't be able to read!
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust