• forgot to attach the sail to his do-it-yourself trireme kit

5 23.81%
  • ****ed joedoe off one too many times

3 14.29%
  • moved to afghanistan to make his fortune in poppy farming

7 33.33%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: wheretf is serpent?

I'm not on his ignore list...allow me to take the time to insert some good old fashion bashing. I'd like to borrow a few gems from my new Idol Ron Burgundy.

"I'm gonna punch you right in the ovarie"

"If you were a man, I'd punch you in the mouth...right in it."

"You have a *****ish mouth and I'm going to slap you in public."

"I'm gonna shoot you with a B.B. gun when your not looking...right in the back of the head."

Allow me to show him some of the chat going around the KFO water cooler:

Mat:
    "He's still deleting!!! Gambatte! Go for it mate! Only another 92 and your user account to go! "

Toby:
    "Roflmao! I thought this was the same wacko that did that (conducted a dialogue then deleted all his posts). I vaguely recalled being in one with him a long while back. He's certainly an interesting piece of work - argue with him at your peril lest you be ignored too"

Call me the voice of the masses....
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

It seems Wolfen is the Ashlee Simpson of KFO...

A talentless hack who tries to make it off of the looks he doesn't have.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Actually, I caught him peeking at my posts. He responded to one, then remembered I was supposed to be on his "ignore" list and deleted it. What a loser!!
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

LOL! Go woofin, go woofin! Go, go! Maybe we can get him to ban ALL of us! This is fun!
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

oooooooooooooo................

Should I feel honored? I mean...is this bad? I guess you can't read this, but that's okay. I'll just have to settle for badmouthing you behind your back. I bet the only guy that isn't on Ignore is the saintly Gene Ching (god bless his sweet soul). I bet it's a lonely forum for this loon...

I'll take your mother out for a fine seafood diner then never call her again...
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

I see a patern emerging here...talk crap, erase it, try to act like it never happend.

THE G-MEN ARE WATCHING YOU! PUT ON YOUR TIN HAT!prank caller!prank caller!
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! He deleted AGAIN??!!!! I told you he's reading our posts. You're weak woofie! Weak!
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Originally posted by wolfen
    Yo! pistoleros! How's de Barrio?

Yo gangbangers boys! Ye all be serpent's homies!
    Ye all look the same to me homies, This be the thread for drowned rats i suppose!!
    GDA's post was moderated..nasty nasty boyys! tut-tut.
    Keep it clean!
    Life is boring round the old streetcorner, nuthin to do, gangbangers always getting into trouble.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wow, wish I was cool enough to talk in that cool language .
    cerebus
    01-05-2005 12:21 AM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
    Toby
    01-05-2005 01:16 AM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
    Kung Lek
    01-05-2005 05:56 AM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
    cerebus
    01-07-2005 10:33 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
    CaptinPickAxe
    01-07-2005 11:01 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
    Toby
    01-08-2005 07:34 AM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
    Mat
    01-09-2005 04:45 AM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
    Mat
    01-09-2005 05:52 AM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
    Mat
    01-09-2005 06:17 AM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
    MoreMisfortune
    01-09-2005 06:53 AM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
    Mat
    01-09-2005 09:03 AM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
    Toby
    01-09-2005 04:39 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
    Mat
    01-09-2005 06:21 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
    cerebus
    01-09-2005 06:45 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
    Mat
    01-09-2005 07:06 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
    Mat
    01-09-2005 07:26 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
    cerebus
    01-09-2005 07:28 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
    CaptinPickAxe
    01-09-2005 10:17 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
    CaptinPickAxe
    01-09-2005 10:20 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
    cerebus
    01-09-2005 10:22 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
    cerebus
    01-09-2005 10:54 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
    CaptinPickAxe
    01-09-2005 11:19 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
    CaptinPickAxe
    01-09-2005 11:21 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
    cerebus
    01-09-2005 11:37 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
    Roflmao! I can't imagine how all the threads must look to this joker! Why bother reading threads if they look like that?
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

Wonder how long that post will last? I noticed you deleted the last one probably 10s after I quoted it . Funny guy.
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

Re: Yo Homies! That's my briefcase!

MoreMisfortune
    01-09-2005 06:53 AM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
    Even poor Xebs is ignored. How could anyone ignore the great sage of kfo?

Yo Homies
    Yo! pistoleros! How's de Barrio?

Yo gangbangers boys! Ye all be serpent's homies!
    Ye all look the same to me homies, This be the thread for drowned rats I suppose!!
    GDA's post was moderated..nasty nasty boyys! tut-tut.
    Keep it clean!
    Life is boring round the old streetcorner, nuthin to do, Gangbangers always getting into trouble.
    Did you get your fix today?

I'm glad i could help bring some meaning to your troubled lives.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Toby
    01-05-2005 01:16 AM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
    Kung Lek
    01-05-2005 05:56 AM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
    cerebus
    01-07-2005 10:33 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
    Mat
    01-09-2005 06:17 AM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
    MoreMisfortune
    CaptinPickAxe
    01-09-2005 10:20 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
    Toby
    01-10-2005 12:59 AM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
    Same post again. Nuts. OK, I'm all for helping the mentally disturbed, but not on KFM.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

I can't help but notice the aroma of the twisted and infamous Looming Blotus....

call it a hunch, but there is a similar method to thier insanity.

and, wolfnuts...

Your slang is as older than cathrine hepburns punany...

Maybe you need to get out sometime...mingle...learn some new words.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

nah, it's not BL.

BL was a freak, but she let her posts stand - she was too sure she was right to delete em.

This is a new breed of troll we gots here...
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list.

www.curious3d.com

You cannot or would not ignore everyone on the forum.

You may present your views. If someone disagrees, so be it.

You may state again why you think what you think.

You may not expect that everyone all agrees with you.

To be fair, Wolfen did some good researches and posted some good posts.

I tend to ignore the posts that are bickerings or exchanges of lip fights or words of acromony or bitterness.

He tried to start a philosophical debate in the Tsunami thread.

I tried to clear that. I posted some personal experiences of natural disasters myself, such as quakes, flood and landslide.

I even started the Bowl thread to discuss whatever philosophies there are and stay away from the Tsunami thread.

It is very difficult to gain a friend. Then why ignore someone just because he or she thinks differently.

Last edited by SPJ; 01-10-2005 at 02:07 PM.

I was told to think about the rainbow.

There are 7 colors and not just one.

Or there are at least 7 different views of things.

Would it be boring just to have a single color?

Would it be more beautiful to have more colors?