5 23.81%
  • ****ed joedoe off one too many times

3 14.29%
  • moved to afghanistan to make his fortune in poppy farming

7 33.33%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: wheretf is serpent?

Originally posted by SPJ
    I think Mr. S is hibernating just like Brown Bears.

He will be back in the spring I think--

It is summer down there Mr. SPJ
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Thumbs up

OOPS.

Then definately not in the supersleep or hibernating mode.

Poetry within KFM

Originally posted by SPJ
    I was told to think about the rainbow.

There are 7 colors and not just one.

Or there are at least 7 different views of things.

Would it be boring just to have a single color?

Would it be more beautiful to have more colors?

SPJ, I dug this up because I knew you would appreciate it. No_Know posted it last year, and convinced me of his genius.

"Grappling is a great example, why does one always have to study BJJ to understand grappling?"

Not everybody, a lot perhaps. People can be direct thinkers. its on the ground. They struggle. If blue is the only color I am told a thing is, there are No colors than blue. The differentiation word colors (suggesting more than one) does not exist. Only Blue.

Shades of blue would be a lot for me please let me go at my pace. Do other than challenge my reality with the truth. Do other than force Red upon me. If it's there for me , I'll get to it.

If you know more than me ot The Truth. Please, smile at me, and be happy that I am at least Aware of Blue.

Enjoy as much of the electromagnetic specrtrum as you care. Some of us will settle for the rainbows.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list.

www.curious3d.com

Thumbs up

Cool.

Excellent post.

This guy has a serious paranoid persecution complex going on. He's actually very much like backbreaker with his whining about everyone being out to get him and his constant changing/ deleting of his posts. I haven't seen any links from him for Falun Gong or Atlantis Chi Gung though, so I don't think it's bb. Just another escapee from the loonie bin who somehow ended up here.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

I'm still waiting for my drink ******
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Jeez, here - have a glass of water while you wait!

I was tempted not to post, just to see where the speculation would lead to, but I thought I'd better say hello before this madness got any further out of control. I've been overseas in China and elsewhere for several weeks and just got back. Much as I'd like to be a limbless bar fighter, roaming the ailses of grocery stores pining for a gibbering lunatic, it just ain't the case.

I'll be in and out for a while as it'll take me a while to get my sh!t together again, but I'm sure the pull of KFO will keep me coming back. I'm kinda touched that my absence earned it's own thread!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Heh, heh. Now that you're back, you have to join the "cool kids club" and get the lunatic Wolfen (a.k.a. "woofin" or "woofie") to put you on his ignore list. Unfortunately, this club is becoming less exclusive as more people say things he disagrees with, and is unable to handle psychologically and soon the whole forum will be on it.
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Angry

See he ****es me off tho. He's spouting **** about me again up there... and what can I do? I apologised to the rude **** the first thread I spoke to him when I thought he may have misunderstood what my post had said... it's there in black and white! I even asked the rude **** for clarification on a number of points he'd made, and he took it as me attacking him! Rude ****! ****ing kids! And it's even worse when they're even older than you and they're still ****ing kids!

Accusing me of **** left right and ****ing centre, ****! Called me a ****ing alcoholic, and I don't even ****ing drink, ****! Deleted that one though, ****ing freak ****!

Ganging up with Toby and Serpent my arse! How often do you Toby or you Serpent actually 'speak' with me on the board or in any other capacity?!

Vultures?! What a ****ing knobhead. My posts speak for themselves. Generally info, discussion and respect, except for the odd tussle with people who even then I generally agree with (like Ai Lek).

Prowling?! ****ing *****.

Look at my last ****ing posts! Even at the heights of flaming nonsense with Ai Lek I was still discussing more MA than this ****ing ***** will ever even ****ing know! I'd **** him a new ****ing *******, ****!

Yeah, he's right though, you should ignore provocative posts... and I can't reach the rude ****'s throat.

Oh well, in the words of BL, back to the Zen.

its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Hi Serpent.

its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

holy crap. let us know how china went man.

holy crap. i dont think i have ever seen mat so ****ing ****ed before.
    where's my beer?

Welcome back. Did you have any opportunity to see or study any new styles of kung fu while you were in China? If so, please tell us about it.

I think that's the first time I've ever seen Mat rant.

Hey Serp!

Nice to have ya back. In your absence you scored pretty highly in the "KFMer I'd most like to beat up" thread. You should be proud, I only got three votes.
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list.

www.curious3d.com

Originally posted by Mat
    See he ****es me off tho. He's spouting **** about me again up there... and what can I do? I apologised to the rude **** the first thread I spoke to him when I thought he may have misunderstood what my post had said... it's there in black and white! I even asked the rude **** for clarification on a number of points he'd made, and he took it as me attacking him!

Vultures?! What a ****ing knobhead. My posts speak for themselves. Generally info, discussion and respect, except for the odd tussle with people who even then I generally agree with (like Ai Lek).

Prowling?! ****ing *****.

Look at my last ****ing posts! Even at the heights of flaming nonsense with Ai Lek I was still discussing more MA than this ****ing ***** will ever even ****ing know! I'd **** him a new ****ing *******, ****!

Yeah, he's right though, you should ignore provocative posts... and I can't reach the rude ****'s throat.

:

Oh well, i peeked. that's what happens, thats why i use the ignore function. If I can't see it i can't get drawn back in.
    Just take it easy Mat. I'm worried about your health there.
    Yeah, you apologized at the same time as calling me nutso or something like that. (rolleyes). , and then you made two more posts denying what you apologized for.
    Like get it together!
    I said you acted like a tipsy drunk in a bar. I didn't say you WERE a drunk.
    Clarifications! Like 10 zillion cut and paste, each one to start a new argument.
    Oh, and lets not forget the Aikido Spider!
    Where would a good sensible argument be if we didn't denounce Mother nature and her ridiculous spiders! :rolleyes

That's a dangerous door to open,
    Next thing you know you might be making fun of a mantis!
    Look, the reason for deleting my posts is so that you guys can go your way and i go mine.
    I admit i made mistakes to allow myself to be provoked.
    But once i know it, I don't have 10 lifetimes to waste arguing with you guys. Go find someone else.
    So it's over. Let us agree to disagree.
    Try to resolve issues.
    Get things over with.
    Get on with things:
    Last edited by wolfen; 01-11-2005 at 09:18 AM.

Read that thread again without altering any of your posts if you can, rude ****.

I didn't insult you once.

And I apologised for my lack of communication because you thought I'd somehow insulted you.

I said that Yo****sune studied spiders' anatomy (true - I've read the Japanese) to derive jujutsu techs, which is not very scientific.

I said that one tech you mentioned was low percentage against a bent elbow attack, as opposed to a straight elbow attack. Is that flaming? Is that trolling? Is that insulting? Is that insulting your teacher? Prowling to cause trouble? Being a vulture? Ganging up?

No.

I call it discussion. I was even asking you questions about your opinion. And as I said on that thread, don't read between the lines, read the lines.

And don't think that because my post is covered in stars that I have anything to get over. I'd calmed down before I finished that post but I had a point to make.

Which is that you're a rude ****.

(edited to waste time making another point that this rude **** will twist and misuderstand, if he even looks.)
    Last edited by Mr Punch; 01-11-2005 at 10:21 AM.