Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: International Webcast Today 10am PST: The Deadly Crisis in International Relations

OT:International Webcast Today 10am PST: The Deadly Crisis in International Relations

I've noticed a intrest in political topics in this forum, so excuse me if I posted this thread in the wrong section. Folks, it's time we ALL got serious for at least 2 hours. Wether you love Bush and ****, or you're a Democrat who hates em, we have to realize and admit that this country is in SERIOUS trouble. As a nation, we were founded by enlightened men such as Benjamin Franklin who progressed humanity to new levels of understanding. We were founded as the only serious answer to Imperial looting Great Britain was (and still is) engaged in.

Benjamin Franklin was asked "What form of Government have you left us with?", he replied "A Republic, if you can keep it." He understood a government is only as good as the people who ran it. He also realized the people who ran it, were going to be only as good as the people who elect them. Since human beings are NOT perfect by any measure, Ben realized that the fight he led and won, will be continued to fought. He was dead right. Quite frankly folks, we are losing this fight and our Republic. Under the policies of such great Presidents as Washington, Abraham Lincoln (R) and Franklin Delano Roosevelt (D), we continued the fight. Under the polices of these men, we became the nation with the highest productivity per capita in the entire world. That means we produced the most goods per our population, compared to the rest of the world. Our workforce was a highly skilled and well paid workforce that created goods which were of good quality and you could be proud of. Under this type of system, we did not outsource our work and force it down the throat of the 3rd world and force them to work for peanuts for us. 1 "Bread earner" could work 1 8 hour job for 5 days a week and be able to raise a family, own a house, send his kids to college, and retire with proper medicare and social security. That is not true today. Today, we have became a parasite nation. We live off the work of the 3rd world who work in slave labor conditions for US companies while we shut down our own productive capabilities. Based on these anti-american and pro British policies of the last 40 years, we have became now the biggest consumer nation in the entire history of our recorded civilization. We have became like the Romans. The Romans would get the nearby countries to become slave labor. The citizens of the other nations would take their raw materials and goods, and as slaves send them for the Romans to enjoy. This is what 'free trade', or 'free enterprise' has turned us into.

We are now facing a huge financial collapse that we're teeter tottering off the edge of. When this crash hits, the Government is faced with 2 options. The first one is to do what they have been doing in this case, protect the bankers and their unpayable debt. The financial elite demand the payments on their fraudulant debt that they have pushed onto the world, including our own citizens, and will demand to get the unpayable intrest payments paid no matter what. The Constitutional thing to do would be to protect the General Welfare, and not the bankers. Unfortunately, Arnie the Governator, the Bush Administration and many rich Democrats will defend the bankers. As a result, we have to mobilize the population on how to deal with this crisis so it does not turn into a blood bath, or dare I say hot fascist coup. I present to you, a very important webcast that will be aired live at 10Am which you can participate in and ask questions live with statesman Lyndon LaRouche. I don't care how many slanders you've heard from the 'mass media' about WMD or Lyndon LaRouche, you should hear the man yourself and see what he says, instead of what others tell you he says. We *can* change the policies that have distroyed so many cultures and lives, before it gets a manifold worse. If you missed the webcast, feel free to watch it, since it will be archived that same day. Here is the link.

http://www.larouchepac.com/pages/aud...5_webcast.html

Discuss!
    Last edited by Newb; 01-05-2005 at 10:07 AM.

Liberals have been screaming the sky is falling for as long as I can remember.

Everyday when I look up it is still there.

I'm sorry your liberal college professors have corrupted your fragile little mind into being so negative about the government.

My question is why do the America haters still live here. If we are all so corrupt go live in France and take your negative unrealistic twisted loony left liberal logic with you.

Good riddance.

Bankers Dictatorship In NY 1971 and California 2006

In 1971 the state of NY was faced with Bankruptcy similar to what California is facing today. Based on defaulted loans from the late 1800s which were used to build their railroad and so fourth, and bankers manipulating the numbers so it could not be paid back (no matter how much was paid back), NY went bankrupt. In NY it was a hardcore Democrat DNC member who ran the fascist and anti-american austerity. In Cali, it was a Republican, so you can see this is a non-partisian issue.

California 1996-2002
    To clariy, I wil discuss what happened in California before we move on. In 1999 and early 2000, we had a $6 Billion surplus. By the Summer of 2001, we had a huge deficit just like NY did. In NY the bankers drew out the crash, but in California it was more like a 'blitzkrieg'. Ken Lay of Enron wrote the Deregulation policies which were modeled on a Adam Smith 'invisible hand' (that screws you) pro British policy of Free Trade. He said we pay too much for electricity in California since the State Government owns the plants and regulates them. Prices were $30-35 mwatt/hr. Ken Lay stated that if we break up the power companies and give them to private companies, the companies will now have to fight each other for our business, thus lowering electricity prices and giving us as consumers a better service. There was a clause in there that stated the electricity prices cannot be raised past a certain rate for 4 years, after that it's free reign. After 4 years, the Bush Administration came in, and Enron being their biggest corporate backer and Ken Lay being Bushes best friend (nicknamed "Kenny Boy"), all hell broke loose. Enron and the other energy cartels gamed the market by shutting off power plants, then raising prices since they were no longer regulated. Once prices went up to huge amounts (hitting $4,900 a mwatt/hr by Enron), they turned on the power plants. The Senate found Enron guilty of this when they read their own internal memos, whom Ken Lay and other execs called this method "Fat Boy" and "Death Star". Gov. Grey Davis was weak and under the control of some lame ass Democrats, so he capitulated and didn't sieze the power plants with the national guard like the LaRouche movement told him to do. It cost him his seat. While Enron is looting us in Cali, Ken Lay is meeting with Arnie in Beverly Hills. I personally lobbied the state legislature to stop this and I wasn't suprised to find that many Democrats accepted large 'donations' from Enron, and refused to even speak to us about re-regulation of utilities. As a result, we went to a huge state deficit of over $35 billion dollars. Part of this was the Stock Bubble breaking apart as part of the General collapse, but the power companies looted us out of billions. Arnie has been a 'golden boy' because he simply borrows money like it was water. As a result our credit rating has collapsed, and we are faced with huge and unpayable budget cuts. **** Cheneys Terminator will not defend the general welfare of the people as this collapse hits, and will defend his banker buddies such as Cheneys controller, George Shultz. As a result, almost all of the hospitals in LA are being shut down, and these things are true across the board in California. We had over 30 hospitals in LA county, now we have less than 11, and dropping. College tuitions have skyrocketed and will continue to do so. We are losing medicare and so fourth, and will continue to do so unless we as citizens change the system.

NY 1971
    In New York, it was even worse. When the financial collapse hit them, a Democrat by the name of Felix Rohatyn, big time banker and backer of the DNC demanded the bankers get paid their unpayable intrest payment before anyone in the 'dead zones' of NY got any benefits. He declared certain areas dead. These areas were the Hispanic and black areas of the city such as Queens, the Bronx, and other sections. As being declared dead, they were to recieve nothing. No hospitals, no ambulances, no schools, no fire or police protection, no health care, and no government aid of any kind. Either the people had to move, or they died. As a result, the population of NY decreased by over a million. Don't kid yourserf that they 'moved' either. When you live in the Ghetto, it's not by choice. The bankers that Rohatyn represented (such as Wallstreet and the British Royal Monarch) care for the US Constitution in the slightest, nor do they care about Citizens rights. Felix Rohatyn, in a article he wrote a year ago called "Why I Am Voting for John Kerry", said this needs to be done across the entire US to deal with this new financial collapse. As some of you know, myself and the LaRouche Youth Movement lobbied for Kerry hard, because we wanted to move him from this bankers dictatorship to defending the population and changing the system. However, Kerry listened too late, waiting a month after Boston to get serious, and had the election stolen from him. The guy was our 3rd choice and you all can see now why. He capitulates, and gives up when the steam is on him.

As you can see, bankers dictatorships are nasty things. In the comming months, this will become a hot topic in peoples minds because they might be living through it. As a nation, we need to arm ourselves with ideas and solutions, so we're not a bunch of bumbling zombies screaming 'no blood for oil', but present solutions to the crisis and demand or force our elected (in this case appointed) Governments to act on what is constituationally and humanely right. It will be a rough year folks, but we have to hold out through valley forge. I personally, am done deserting, and I hope to see more people picking up the gauntlet.

(edited: put in bold captions for california and NY headings)
    Last edited by Newb; 01-05-2005 at 10:24 AM.

Originally posted by mortal
    Liberals have been screaming the sky is falling for as long as I can remember.

Everyday when I look up it is still there.

I'm sorry your liberal college professors have corrupted your fragile little mind into being so negative about the government.

My question is why do the America haters still live here. If we are all so corrupt go live in France and take your negative unrealistic twisted loony left liberal logic with you.

Good riddance.
    Well Mortal, I challenge you to a debate in another thread, or a dialogue in this thread. Are you up for it?

If so, let's start out simply. Has or has not the USA in the last 40 years turned from the biggest productive nation per capita in the world to the biggest consumer nation in the world? Have we or have we not closed down almost all the factories we once had and put the manufacturing workers out of a job, and moved them to nations such as Mexico and Indonesia where the population works for pennies? Do we or do we not live off the 3rd world where children make our clothes in slave labor conditions? The same things you are wearing right this second, look at the label. Where is it made? What are the workers conditions there, and what were the conditions of that nation 40 and 20 years ago? You say I am a 'Liberal America Hater', yet I want to keep highly skilled and well paid employees in the USA instead of looting the 3rd world. I want to defend the US Constitution and the general welfare. However the policies that you seem to be defending by your attack on me (probably without even reading the whole post), are the historic anti-American policies that are used to loot nations out of their resources. Therefore you are faced with a Paradox. I am defending the true American System of Hamilton, Franklin, Lincoln, and FDR; while you attack it, then call me anti-American then mumble something about France. Very intresting.
    Last edited by Newb; 01-05-2005 at 10:06 AM.

are you inciting revolution cause of out l33t martial arts skills on this board?
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

the problem is:

enlightened men such as Benjamin Franklin
    are we talking about the same Ben Franklin who had slaves, and believed that the "men" he was talking about were upper class white males?

That's the problem with chicken little crazies who buy into all of the conspiracy hype, they don't know enough to know better.

Originally posted by Shaolinlueb
    are you inciting revolution cause of out l33t martial arts skills on this board?

Generally, i've noticed Martial Artists seem to have less difficulting thinking than your typical Joe. Perhaps it's all the oxygen flowing to the brain, or perhaps it's the fact that you need to have some kind of open mind and be dedicated to practice martial arts. This is not a new Revolution, just a continuation of the Age of Reasons revolution of our founding fathers.

Originally posted by red5angel
    the problem is:

are we talking about the same Ben Franklin who had slaves, and believed that the "men" he was talking about were upper class white males?
    Franklin said that the "Men" he was talking about were upper class white males?? That's odd, since his enemies in the British Monarchy, such as the director of 'South Africa Trade Company' slave trader John Locke and Adam Smith. Perhaps I missed the part where Franklin said that in his writings which I've read. Would you like to point that out to me?

Explain this to me:
    September, 1785, saw his [Franklin's] work finished abroad and him returning to America, Scarcely more than arrived he was chosen Governor of the State of Pennsylvania, and was reelected in 1786 and 1787. During the last named year he was a delegate to the convention which framed the present Constitution. His final public act was in 1790, when as President of the Anti-Slavery Society, he sent a memorial to Congress entreating for the abolition of the slave trade and the emancipation of the slaves. The slave owners were indignant and their spokesman, General James Jackson of Georgia, made a fiery speech in which he attempted to demonstrate the sanctity of the institution by texts from the Scripture.

So how is this possible? Also, do you believe Lincoln owend slaves too?

(edit: I had to take out the sarcasm, I thought it was MORTAL who responding to me, then realized it was Red)
    Last edited by Newb; 01-05-2005 at 10:14 AM.

did I say anti-american Newb? If you read that in my post, then I can also understand where you got what you did from Ben Franklins writings. You should take a harder look at history. I'll get you started by pointing out that Ben Franklin was indeed a powerful, rich, white male. do you really think what he had to say applied to women, blacks or native americans? The Poor maybe?

OMG.
    Larouche?
    Larouche?!?
    -Thos. Zinn

"Children, never fuss or fret
    Nor let unreason'd tempers rise
    Your little hands were never meant
    To pluck out one anothers eyes"
    -McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

Originally posted by red5angel
    did I say anti-american Newb? If you read that in my post, then I can also understand where you got what you did from Ben Franklins writings. You should take a harder look at history. I'll get you started by pointing out that Ben Franklin was indeed a powerful, rich, white male. do you really think what he had to say applied to women, blacks or native americans? The Poor maybe?
    Red, excuse my sarcasm. I thought it was Mortal who responded, not you. I have edited my inital response to you. Please re-read and comment. Thank You.

PS: Just because Franklin had been able to get some wealth in his later life, he didn't do it by exploiting anyone, he earned it. Also Lincoln who freed the slaves was a well off lawyer later in his life, and so was FDR. Just because you were rich and white, doesn't mean you also supported slavery.

Originally posted by ZIM
    OMG.
    Larouche?
    Larouche?!?
    I can tell you that 95% of what you have heard from the mass media about LaRouche are as willfull lies as the "Weapons of Mass Distruction" lies you heard. I personally have spent 4 years researching this, spoke to the man on numerous occasions, and done research on the opposition. It's funny that the people who run slave labor in other countries and loot our own population here slander LaRouche, it says alot about them. I would highly recommend listening to LaRouche who will be speaking live in 45 minutes. If you STILL don't believe or change your mind after that, then we have a real basis to talk. If not tho, it's like these college professors who tell you Lincoln owned slaves and other lies. It's simply not true. If you want to figure out something historical or simply the truth about someone, you shouldn't just read what other people tell you someone said, you read or l isten to their own words and writings too.

Originally posted by Newb
    I can tell you that 95% of what you have heard from the mass media about LaRouche are as willfull lies as the "Weapons of Mass Distruction" lies you heard. I personally have spent 4 years researching this, spoke to the man on numerous occasions, and done research on the opposition. It's funny that the people who run slave labor in other countries and loot our own population here slander LaRouche, it says alot about them. I would highly recommend listening to LaRouche who will be speaking live in 45 minutes. If you STILL don't believe or change your mind after that, then we have a real basis to talk. If not tho, it's like these college professors who tell you Lincoln owned slaves and other lies. It's simply not true. If you want to figure out something historical or simply the truth about someone, you shouldn't just read what other people tell you someone said, you read or l isten to their own words and writings too.
    Actually, I've "heard" very little. I've read the articles [New Federalist, I believe its called] and have met/been hornswaggled by Larouchies.
    I've made up my own mind about him and it isn't pretty or nice.

But whatever floats your boat, guy.
    -Thos. Zinn

-McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

Originally posted by ZIM
    Actually, I've "heard" very little. I've read the articles [New Federalist, I believe its called] and have met/been hornswaggled by Larouchies.
    I've made up my own mind about him and it isn't pretty or nice.

But whatever floats your boat, guy.

Ok, i've read many new fed articles and most have been dead on. Listen to some of the webcast and talk to me bout it.

PS: The arabic font on ur sig is very small, but I think the first word reads 'the sound of', pronounced: Sedayeh. Is that right?
    Last edited by Newb; 01-05-2005 at 10:39 AM.

Originally posted by Newb
    Ok, i've read many new fed articles and most have been dead on. Listen to some of the webcast and talk to me bout it.
    Not going to waste my time. Not sorry about it, either.

I won't trouble your thread any longer, though.

PS: The arabic font on ur sig is very small, but I think the first word reads 'the sound of', pronounced: Sedayeh. Is that right?
    Sita. "Six"
    Last edited by ZIM; 01-05-2005 at 11:33 AM.
    -Thos. Zinn

-McGuffey's Reader

ستّة أيّام يا كلب