Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NPs log....

German Shepherd and maby some collie.... mutt, but looked just like a black GS. He was in a bad situation, and bit a few people, not attacking them, but just back off buddy type of ****. A bad situation. Either way, I had to put him in the pound, which euthanised him that same day....

It has sucked, truely ****ing sucked.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Been a week, what a funk. I've completely moved out of the old place, now I just have to do a little painting, maybe replace a little rug. The only workouts I've done are lifting couches and tables and ****. After tonight it is all over with, I'll have gotten rid of all my old **** too. Now let the few minutes here and there role in with time to train.....lol.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

oh NP,

I remember seeing pics of Onyx on GDA's thread last year. I'm sorry you had to put him down. Really sad news...

The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list.

www.curious3d.com

thanks ming
    practice wu de

yeah bro. he's gone back to the essence, be strong.

incidentally, alot of my extra curricular bonding with classmates and sifu back in the day had to do with moving furniture and stuff for various people. hope you get some muscles lifting things . haha.
    peace.

June buddy, June... just wait, and maybe once, just once, I'll be able to tap you out.
    practice wu de

OK, so far today, did this duck walk thing around the apt. during lunch for a few minutes.

10 in calf raises
    10 out calf raises
    10 centered calf raises.

tonight I'll get on the bike for 20 before I go up to the old house to finish cleaning up.
    practice wu de

20 min level 3 on the stair master, I can easily go higher.

pulldowns

2 sets x 12 reps x 70 lbs
    2 sets x 12 reps x 100 lbs
    3 sets x 4 reps x 130 lbs
    1 set x 1 rep x 150 lbs

I went to do the inlined press machine and it felt funny in my shoulder so I moved to the seated row.

seated row

2 sets x 12 reps x 70 lbs
    2 sets x 10 reps x 80 lbs

I then did a 1:30 second sprint on 4 on the stationary bike, then a 1 minute rest, then a 1:00 minute sprint on 5 on the stationary bike.

I'm going to start noting diet too, I'm at about 198 right now with all my clothes on if the scale at work is right. This is the second heaviest I've been in the last 4 years. However, I am stronger, but not enough to warrent the weight.

Plan for tom.
    breakfast:
    2 eggs with tomato, on a bagel (I'm going to try to hold out on about 50 % of my cheese intake in the next month and a half).

I have a conference for the day, so not much in between... then and lunch, I'll try to walk as much as I can though.

lunch:
    turkey on wheat bread with light mayo and tomato and some yogurt (maybe a banana if I remember to bring it).

after work snack I'm debating whether I should eat a whole meal because I have kung fu at about 7:15 and I'll be getting home at 5-5:30 or to wait until I get home.
    Option one:
    banana and water
    Option two:
    almost a full meal.
    practice wu de

after work snack I'm debating whether I should eat a whole meal because I have kung fu at about 7:15 and I'll be getting home at 5-5:30 or to wait
    I usually have a snack around 4-4:30 on the days I have class just to keep up my energy. I hate getting hungry halfway through class!

Also, for breakfast, try half a bagel - open faced sandwhich basically, and only use one yolk.

Just a couple ideas for meals or snacks.

Breakfast burrito: 1 egg or egg substitute, boca meatless breakfast patty, a couple tater tots, some cheese all on a 98% fat free tortillia. mmmmm

Cottage Cheese: I get the low fat kind. It's good stuff.

1/2 peanut butter sandwich on wheat bread: You can use the natural peanut butter but I just use Jif.

Baby carrots: These things are good, good for you and also very filling.

Fruit: bananas and apples are my personal favorites.

Hard boiled eggs.

Oatmeal with cinamon.

Most mornings I just eat raisin bran. The bran helps to keep the pipes clean and regular.
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

one of the most underrated breakfast items: a bowl of goo dcereal. I eat wheaties, Life (A little high on sugar but it tastes good!) some other healthy brands. Some cereals give you a really good mix of proteins, fibers, vitamins and minerals, and it's easy to make!

I do the half peanut butter sandwich all the time! It's a great snack.

I can truthfully say that it's very difficult for me to maintain a healthy diet in the united states. Especially in colorado. where the lifespan of fruits is not that long in my experiences. There's just alot of tempation and not that many healthy options. I can respect any one of you that manages to maintain a healthy diet in america.
    Here in Jamaica it's much easier to eat well. That's one of the good things about being here.

Produce does tend to go quick around here.

There can be healthy options, it's just Triesha and I don't offer them to you

Breakfast:
    1 piece low fat turkey bacon
    2 eggs (I'll prob. cut out one of the yolks tom.)
    slice of tomato on a bagel

Lunch:
    half a turkey sammich and a cup of soup at Einsteins

Preworkout dinner:
    6 inch corn tortilla with chicken sausage, peppers, mushrooms, and green chili

postworkout dinner:
    salad with balsamic vinigrette dressing (need to get some lowfat stuff).

Workout:

Yi Lei Mei Fu
    yang competition form
    san duan chang chuan
    once through on the broadsword.

about 60% tonight, I think I'm fighting off a bug. I'm planning on some bwe in the early am...
    blech day.
    practice wu de

light day, it's late, and I just decided to go see my brother in law ski in an extreme skiing competition tom. I was going to work out more tonight, but I think I'll save my energy to climb around the mountain Sat. and Sunday.

120 crunches of various forms...
    pyramid up to 4 pushups twice
    about two minutes of squats.. lost count lol
    thats about it.
    practice wu de

Holy ****!

That was one of the best ski trips ever. I hiked and skied on Sat. My quads were pretty burned up. I also watched the comp for about 2 hours. Wow, those dudes were amazing. Then today, skied for 3 or 4 hours, and watched the rest of the finals.... this one dude dropped a 70 footer, it was sick.
    practice wu de