Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Tien shan Pai Discussion

brad when will you learn proper etiquette?

Hey Brad,

I see you have copied someone’s post from another forum and posted it here. Have you graduated from posting peoples PMs? Or does nobody PM you anymore because of your reputation of doing this, you punk?

Well since you posted it here is my replies:

WutangNYC,

Wow WutangNYC you are putting a lot on my plate! Let me finish “Tien Shan Pai” first before I begin the long list you have handed me! Also let me remind you that this is the “Tien Shan Pai Discussion” thread. If you want to start an “Eagle Claw” thread or “Wah Lum” thread – I’ll help you with your research by telling you what I know. Why are you trying to take the spotlight off of Huang and put it on me and all these other unrelated individuals? You called these folks out online yet you offered no evidence (documents, witnesses etc). As for the completely unrelated and irrelevant questions you had from my website, just remember – I’m not claiming to be grandmaster. I suggest you start your own thread about me and my accomplishments, then you may get to the bottom of things. If you wish to add to this discussion then please stay on topic.

You say, “Keep in mind that for at least the last 20 years, Mr. Marshall, Mr. Burris, Mr. Brown and many of these who are listed as supporters of Mr. Marshall's position stood idly by and endorsed him. Now all of a sudden his claims as grandmaster is a problem?”

None of the people I interviewed have ever endorsed Huang as grandmaster (including myself!). What are you talking about? I know some of the people you named in your long list have always referred to Huang as “Grandmother Huang”. Twenty years ago I didn’t know any Master who actually took the title “64 generation grandmaster” seriously. How could they? If you know of ANY of his old classmates who actually recognize him as grandmaster please help me to get in touch with them so that I may interview him/her. My statements can be easily verified by phone calls. Have you heard any of these people come out and say that I am misquoting them, or wrong? Do you think that these folks have not read my discussion paper? Don’t you think they would come out and vehemently deny my research if they believed I was misquoting them?

Here are the reasons I have taken on this task of sorting out the truth (in case it wasn’t 100% clear to you in my discussion paper and correspondence).

1) None of these other folks you named were on the cover of IKF with headlines like “tracing the lineage” then follow up with NO lineage whatsoever.
    2) None of their claims are as farfetched as Huang’s
    3) The temples and people they cite actually exist (unlike Huang)
    4) They did not reply to my simple and diplomatic questions with insults to my Sifu like Huang has.
    5) I have good and long standing relationships with the people who were involved in Tien Shan Pai back then.

You say, “This type of BS infighting over rank, title and ego is exactly why all chinese martial arts in the US is so screwed up. Everyone…. to the low ranking Sean Marshall”
    I am not guilty of this and you cannot state any circumstance.

Question, what are you talking about here, “Anthony Goh… is in a similar leadership position and retroactively made claims to prove his position.”?

In martial arts,
    -Sean

ps I never did Jow Ga. You need to get better sources.

WutangNYC,

Don’t you think you are being too narrow in scope? Don’t you realize that exaggerated title embellishments are not limited to martial arts? For instance in basket weaving “Great Grand Weaver of the Yukon”, or in Rugby “Supreme Grand Puba of the Scrum”, or in ballet “Grand Princess Primaballerina of the Pirouette”. Why don’t you also address these other issues while you’re at it? Aren’t you being disingenuous by not discussing these other issues? What is your agenda in leaving these out? If your going to discuss some then you should discuss all, no? Perhaps you could do your own research and actually start your own thread. Just remember that the title of the thread is supposed to reflect the subject of the thread (i.e. “Tien Shan Pai Discussion”).

As for my modest bio on my website, I don’t think you will find it very controversial. However, a few phone calls will answer most of your questions. If there are any remaining then start a thread called “Sean Marshall’s Humble Bio”. Display the results of your legwork and I’ll help fill in the rest. I hope my advice helps you in your quest.

Let me address some of your points:

“Huang has made these claims for years. Everyone stood by and let him make these claims since the late 80's at least and no one until now decided to call him out on it. Why wasn't it done earlier by these same people who are now coming forward? That is my question. By not stopping Huang's BS then, everyone who is now comng forward is suspect as to their motives.”

This makes no sense to me whatsoever. Huang brought this out with his article. Just because no one “came out” and said it the same way I have (i.e. going through the convoluted history and displaying it on the internet) does not equal “tacit endorsement”. Many people said they thought his claims were a joke and they said so freely, why didn’t you ask them?

“I believe that many coaches would just prefer to stay out of it. To be fair and not contentious, I do not see them coming out in support of you either.”

Do you hear them rejecting my work?

“You say, ?This type of BS infighting over rank, title and ego is exactly why all chinese martial arts in the US is so screwed up. Everyone?. to the low ranking Sean Marshall"'
    I used this term because you, yourself said you were a nobody. I didn't intend any disrespect to your rank or accomplishment.”

I wasn’t talking about the term “lowly”. I was talking about using fake titles and having inflated egos. You seem to imply that “even” I was guilty of that. If you believe I am please state the circumstance.

“Anthony's claims of his competitive history got more pronounced when he assumed the leadership of the WKF. To someone who was merely a competitor at the time, it seemed as if his claims of accomplishment got embellished after he got the job. Maybe he always made them known, but after he got the job it seems as if he was relying on those accomplishments more to justify his position.”

This is a completely false statement and again you shoot it off yet offer no proof or even examples. What the hell are you talking about? Everyone back then was well aware of his martial arts accomplishments. Masters Tat Mao Wong and Tai Yim both knew of his accomplishments well before USAWKF or NACMAF. Instead of making stuff up, get on the phone and ask the people who were around back then as I have. Your statements above represent a huge problem in CMA. Unsupported and false Internet attacks with not one shred of proof.

If you would like to discuss all these other unrelated topics then do the research and start your own thread as I have done and stop diluting my topic (see thread title if you do not know the topic).

-Sean

Hey Brad,

I see you have copied someone’s post from another forum and posted it here. Have you graduated from posting peoples PMs? Or does nobody PM you anymore because of your reputation of doing this, you punk?
    I think it's hillarious that someone like you is lecturing me about "etiquette" Actually I recieve quite a few private messages. And I only post your private messages on public forums... most people are sane, honest, friendly individuals. What do you expect when you acuse me of being someone I'm not? I felt you were threatening... trying to track down personal info of someone who called your teacher a fraud through me. Also making inapropriate comments about a mans child daughter in public... pretty dispicable. Then concluding that I was that person despite not having a shred of evidence. I still tried to help you out a little bit by Posting those messages the forum did allow the moderater to confirm that I wasn't even accessing through the same STATE as the dude you were trying to stalk.

I did admit to possibly overreacting though, and appologized. You never did appologize for jumping to idiotic false conclusions about my identity though. Looking back though... I don't feel too bad about it anymore.

Since you're intent on derailing your thread and making it personal, I'll go ahead an post your pms again.

Just for a little background info (for curious readers), some dude named boxerrebel had his screen name used by someone else (probably a roomate or friend of his, I'd guess) to accuse Anthony Goh of being a fraud. I posted on that site as magicstance but this idiot couldn't seem to figure out that we were different people. No one took the post seriously as it had little to no info, and the few of us that bothered to post on that thread only did so to tell the guy to get more info(or something like that... it was the old message board, so all the posts are gone now). Sean for some reason decided to try and dig up the thing after it was burried and unnoticed for quite awhile. The only thing I did was try to explain what exactly happened with boxerrebel.

Here's the exchange:

-------------------------------------------------------------
    Sean Marshall: I saw what you had written about a mix up with names, but I don't quite follow you. Did somebody post something using your name? I read a very inflamatory post regarding my Sifu and the name was "boxerrebel". People here always use screen names so there is no way to know who is who. I don't know how far back it is but I certainly don't have time to keep up with the flow. It is just too much. I would have to be here every waking hour. So please let me know if there was a mix up, but whoever said those things should apologize soon. thank you -Sean Marshall

Brad(magicstance, not boxerrebel)Bauman: Basically, someone had other than boxerrebel used his screen name without his knoweledge and made the inflamatory post.

Sean Marshall: Is there a way to find out who?

Sean Marshall(again!):Then who is the real boxer rebel?

Brad(still not boxerrebel)Bauman: From what I gather the real boxerrebel is someone who doesn't post much(maybe once or twice before)... kind of a lurker... reads the boards but doesn't get involved. The only way to find out who did the trash talking against Goh is to send a private message to boxerrebel and hope he found out who it was and hope that he is willing to tell you.

Sean(going into creepy stalker mode)Marshall: Well Brad, frankly I don't know how to search for boxerrebel and I heard it was you anyway. Sean Marshall

Sean(officialy off his rocker)Marshall: question: what does C. C. Liu's bad English have to do with disrespecting my Sifu? Did Mr. Liu's accent cause a brain malfunction?

Brad(WTF is going on?!)Bauman: (here I try quoting him so he knows exactly what I'm responding to)
    "Well Brad, frankly I don't know how to search for boxerrebel and I heard it was you anyway. Sean Marshall"

Just find a page where boxerrebel posted. I think it's seven or eight pages back, maybe. Then you pm him like you did me(asuming he has his pm's turned on). No, I'm not boxerrebel.

"question: what does C. C. Liu's bad English have to do with disrespecting my Sifu? Did Mr. Liu's accent cause a brain malfunction?"

How the hell should I know? I don't know who C.C. Liu is, I've never met him or Anthony Goh. Again, I am not boxerrebel. Who's telling you that I am?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

This all happened about a year ago... not really relevant to this thread, but what the heck. If he wants to make it personal and bring up this old s#it again...

Anyway, you're going on my ignore list. Feel free to lie about me and insult me on here, as I'm not going to be able to read what you write from now on anyway.

don't bother coming back punk!

Good riddance Punk

What bradley failed to mention was that the reason he stated for posting my private message was “in case his body was found washed up in the river”. Only the mentally deranged will find a threat of violence in this private message. Keep in mind that all the “stalker mode” BS was his additions. This same message he apologized for posting, then he posted it again anyway! The alleged comments about someone’s daughter he conveniently failed to display (because it never happened). We don’t need these mentally disturbed punks in this forum so goodbye punk!
    -s

I've been debating on whether or not to add even one more reply to this thread.

Your attitude and arrogance about the traditions you pretend to be passing on, display the true level of your martial ethics (wu dei, mo duk).

You've demonstrated that discussing this matter any further would be utterly pointless and futile.

I don't care what big names put their arms around you, I truly feel sorry for any poor soul that trains with you hoping to learn the real deal.

Those who know, realize this and have remained quiet.
    I've only added this parting shot to let those who aren't aware know what the reality is.
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

BMore Banga are you schitzo?

Mr. Banga,
    What happened to this:

"I've decided to cut Shihfu Marshall some slack and I apologize if any of my comments toward him have been offensive."

I hope you find the help you need to resolve your personality conflicts.
    Yours truly,
    -s

heheh that would make sense if you hadn't said all that stuff against my quotes and the traditions I was referencing...

Saying I'm walking away from this doesn't automatically continue to apply if you walk up and smack me in the face as i'm leaving. lol
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.

banga

Oh Are you still here?
    Goodbye good luck

Style Tribute Signboard - Starting at only $99 (Choice colors and Calligraphy Styles)

wow I think I should of read some of the read before resurecting it LOL

anyhow here is an interesting bit of info regarding the usage of the Tien Shan Pai in a series of Wuxia Novels.

http://baike.baidu.com/view/1481533.htm?func=retitle

here's a quick google translation :

Tianshan Pai
    <
    Tianshan School martial art , which is often mentioned in the martial arts to the proportion of of Liang Yusheng novel Tianshan Pai occupy almost half of them in particulars. In addition, Jin Yong's novels also send.

Directory

Tianshan Pai Profile
    Tianshan Pai mentioned in the book

Edit this paragraph Tianshan Pai Profile
    Tianshan sent Chong send Patriarch: Huotian Du.
    Huotian Du fathers and sons, are committed to the factions Jianpu the gathering, Li Xin hit a new school of swordsmanship. Zhang Danfeng pointing the Huo Tiandou sword Great, start-up Tianshan Jianpai, but parted ways with his wife Lingmu Hua. Of Huo Tiandou the disciples the Huiming master Huo Tian-Yun.
    The Tianshan sent to carry forward: Huiming master.
    Huiming Master Huo Tiandou to Tianshan three years after closing disciples Arts into in Liaodong by is slightly Xiong Tingbi given them any Counsellor. After coach Xiongting Bi emperor pass the first nine side lover to Tieshan Hu in his death, discouraged under a monk, Buddhist name Huiming, Tianshan accompany Master. Huotian Du soon passed away, to Huiming took over as the creation of the Tianshan send burden.
    Huiming Masters
    Formerly known as Yue Mingke is received by the the Huo Tiandou to the Tianshan three years after the only disciple, Arts into in Liaodong by is slightly Xiong Tingbi given them any Counsellor. Northeast produced good platinum and fine iron, Xiongting Bi intend to cast a sword (after the the Guizhong Ming income), called Yue Mingke responsible for. Yueming Ke Master Huo Tiandou the cast through two swords, Longjian of Yueming Ke. The Yue Mingke do not understand this rule, because the way is long, can not return to the Tianshan , I think of the Shaolin "Longquan hundred refining tactic", it is better to pick up, and the soldiers casting Weaponry.
    The Yueming Ke learn from, coincides with gold monoid attack Shaolin, so the chase, with monoid lose-lose, Credit goes to the Tieshan Hu and his back-to-back Shaolin Temple modulating. Since then both of them together Miles that Tie Feilong misunderstanding, send Lian Nichang the matchmaking. The Yueming Ke has twice the palace for the first time to look into the depths the Keshi some of the activities, but lost Longjian, so only the second palace. Sword later for the Lian Nishang obtained, return Yueming Ke.
    The Lian Nichang for the Tieshan Hu matchmaking is denied, Tie Feilong and Yue Mingke of with the rift, the Tieshan Hu is exodus later Lianni Chang found together in Shaanxi Mingyuexia, Luocao. Later experiencing famine affected the people requires to attack Lu County opening, and food. Tieshan Hu Jin monoid chase, Yue Mingke rescue fails, distraught the beheaded gold monoid. Yueming Ke see the Tieshan Hu is dead, Xiong Tingbi, the emperor pass side first nine discouraged under a monk, Buddhist name Huiming, Tianshan accompany Master. Huotian Du soon died, Huiming took over as head. The foot of the Tianshan Huijiang reputation is very good.
    Huiming master three disciples in: Yang Yuncong the Chu Zhaonan Ling Weifeng.
    Yang Yuncong
    Is the late Ming Hyobu Decadence Yang Lian 's son, after the death of Yang Lian, The Bride With White Hair guidance Lo Tiebi to him with . Into the night the capital die see Nalanminghui from the hands of the New York Hu-Lu.
    Chu Zhaonan
    It is famous traitor, seeking refuge with the Manchu government, Muztagh Ata mountain battle Xiaoduan Ling Weifeng right thumb, its lifetime can not be shipped sword. Died in the hands of Yilan Zhu.
    The first generation of the official head of the Tianshan sent: Ling Weifeng.
    Ling Weifeng nickname Mu Lang, and Liu Yufang childhood, because of the youth say the whereabouts of the volunteer army, and Liu Yufang fell, after a chance encounter into Beijing to see his wife Yang Yuncong, under his guidance on the Tianshan worship Huiming as a teacher, spasm of the way due to cold infection. Muztagh Ata mountain battle the spasms hair as Chu Zhaonan Suoqin, Xiaoduan thumb on the labyrinth of the Potala Temple, thanks to Han Zhibang Zhou Qing rescue. Ling Weifeng teach Zhou Qing Yi Herd sword, he is identified as a secret disciple. The back exercises Tianshan the Huiming book boxing secrets, and took over command of the bit in the third generation of the Tianshan sent. Ling Weifeng is the first official head of the Tianshan Pai.
    The Tianshan sent the South Branch of the Patriarchs: Ling Yunfeng (Lingmu Hua).
    The Ling Muhua, Huo Tiandou the wife, non-Jon mettle, to bring Jianpu gone to the opposite direction, hit a diametrically opposed set of Tianshan sword. Lingmu Hua adopted a female wolf , as a disciple Lianni Chang.
    Tianshan sent the South Branch of the founder: to Lian Nishang.
    Also known as Jade Raksha Lianni Chang, formerly of the late Ming dynasty Sichuan and Shaanxi Road, a drama Pirates Boss love Zhuo Yihang the avail, becomes gray hair and his head. Frustrated under flee Tianshan open cases LiPai, claiming Tianshan Pai south branch, and the the Huiming northern branch of the rival.
    Lian Nichang the disciples two: Feihong Jin, Wu Qiongyao to the.
    Feihong Jin
    The original Minghamaya famous hi Junction Red Scarf rode. Hui Jiang Rob clan chiefs Tannu daughter. Love Yang Yuncong, the learned after Yang Yuncong love Nalanminghui become white hair and his head. After Yang Yuncong's death, she raised for the Nalanminghui Yilan Zhu Yilan Zhu Youhuan her mother,. Finally, the titular chief Huijiang of all ethnic groups. "Beyond the Great Fairy"
    Wu Qiongyao
    Wuyuan Ying's daughter, Bride With White Hair close disciples. After married Lisi Yong husband died in western Sichuan, the Wu Qiongyao then also with a son and daughter, returned to settle in the Tianshan Mountains .
    Tianshan sent Seven Swords: of Yang Yuncong, Feihong Jin, Chu Zhaonan, Xin Longzi, Ling Weifeng, Liu Yufang, Han Zhibang.
    The first Acts the Xin Longzi Zhuo Yihang. The compliance 'life care more than forty years of excellent night-blooming cereus, is Chu Zhaonan use. After Ling Weifeng, Shi Tiancheng point wake up, Muztagh Ata mountain battle to save Dan Tiancheng Qi zhenjun die, left command Han Zhibang the Guizhong Ming to study Dharma one hundred and eight-.
    The Tianshan send Seven Swords: Feihong Jin Ling Weifeng and the Guizhong Ming, Mao Huanlian, and Yilan Zhu, the Zhanghua Zhao, Wu Qiongyao
    The head of the second generation of the Tianshan sent: Tang Xiaolan.
    Tang Xiaolan the Zhou Qing disciples, after Yilan Zhu division disciples, fencing course for three years, took over the Tianshan portal. Tang Xiaolan's wife Ying Feng. FENG Ying, sister Feng Lin, Meng mountain camp the Lv Siniang three collectively known as the "Wild Woman". Tang Xiaolan old age with Lv Siniang game climb Mount Everest, reached the height of eight thousand two hundred and fifty meters. Tang Xiaolan disciples bell exhibition . Tang Xiaolan, the son of Don by the day, the head of the Tianshan to send three generations. Tang Xiaolan old age in danger of losing Lisheng Nan disintegration of the demons Dafa.
    The head of the third generation of the Tianshan sent: the Tang by day.
    Tang Jing Tian Tang Xiaolan Ying Feng the sub, marrying the Bingchuantiannv Guibing E wife.
    Tianshan sent the fourth-generation head: Don source.
    Don source the Tang by day, and Bingchuantiannv Guibing E's son, the marry exquisite jade wife.

- continued -

Some other characters
    Han Zhibang
    The original world total Duozhu, love Liu Yufang and let total Duozhu bit, willing to subordinate. In a grotto in the "Dharma one hundred and eight" Jianpu, the after Jianpu is Xin Longzi-removed. Han Zhibang died in the Potala Palace, could not bear to see Liu Yufang sad personally for Ling Weifeng death.
    Zhang Huazhao
    The son of former Minglu king hand man, General Zhang Huangyan . Zhang Huangyan against the Qing Dynasty famous, mysterious word, No. Cangshui. Zhang Huazhao to assassinate Emperor Kangxi in the Wutai Mountain , accomplished. Then to night raid Qingliangsi siege by the guards rescued three princesses, by Nalanrongruo protection. Yilan Zhu love Yilan Zhu Feihong Jin away, the Zhanghua Zhao Ling Weifeng, Guizhong Ming three were on the Tianshan Mountains Meet The Bride With White Hair. Zhang Huazhao Ying Zhuo Yihang, testament mined gifted the Epiphyllum two dedicated Bride With White Hair, Bride With White Hair donation of Yilan Zhu. The Zhang Huazhao to count of Zhuo Yihang the Geshi disciples, included in the Wudang walls and doors, the Guizhong Ming Young.
    Liu Yufang
    His father Liu Jingyi Ming Lu Wang Department of the next generals from Liu Jingyi's death, the king was merry old unit leader acclaimed Liu Yufang, after the headquarters cavalry Han Zhibang world will merge, the world will total Duozhu . 1984 revision of the "Seven Swords" appears at the end part of the great change, Mao Huanlian removed from the Tianshan Seven Swords ", will be replaced by Liu Yufang. However, this revision does not seem popular, such as mainland China the Guangzhou Tourism Press, Flower City Publishing House jointly launched the "the Liang Yusheng martial arts Complete Works" series "Seven Swords" its end of the part will remain Mao Huanlian the normalized one of the Tianshan Seven Swords ". So, to say that Liu Yufang one of the "Seven Swords" is not unfounded.
    Yilan Zhu
    The daughter of the Yang Yuncong Nalanminghui. Yang Yuncong to dissatisfaction wife, Nalanminghui, Bong Fuming married to many priests, sneaked into the capital do not want to flee, because Minghui Tianshan the Yang Yuncong snatched his daughter Yilan Zhu. Out of the city after the ambush, kill New York Hu-Lu, dying care Ling Weifeng daughter bring Tianshan . Minghui and many priests marry is Chu Zhaonan idea, Yilan Zhu Shenhen the the Chu Zhaonan, Qi Tianshan north and south in two martial arts, will eventually the Chu Zhaonan beheaded with the Potala Palace. The Yi Lanzhu Bride With White Hair is the third generation after Xianhua of the Zhang Huazhao won the excellent tan to give her a dose of black hair , was able to restore .
    Guizhong Ming
    The surname Shi, his father, Dan Tiancheng for Zhuo Yihang disciples. Apprentice Dan Tiancheng and the Gui Tianlan are Sichuan heroes YE Yun-sun. The Gui Tianlan brothers, Dan Tiancheng Young, the martial art insiders Pichu Sichuan. The Guizhong Ming's mother is only daughter of YE Yun-Sun, married Dan Tiancheng. The Manchu invasion Sichuan Shi Tiancheng home in southern Sichuan, to go back to meet the family to refuge in northern Sichuan. Then the Guizhong Ming the mother of another pregnant, can not be accompanied by the Shi Tiancheng leaving exhortations the Gui Tianlan to take care of the Guizhong Ming mother and child. The Manchurian Army scored Sichuan, Ye Gui duo fled the way married, the matter was later Shi Tiancheng detected the angry down to the Tianshan for worship Zhuo Yihang, teacher, learning Wudang martial arts. After to jiange revenge met with Chung knowingly son, want to recognize three Golden Circle, Chung Ming Fat attack him, twisting gas to jump off the cliff. The the Guizhong Ming after that Shi Tiancheng Affiliation away from home collapsed in the wild, Tests showed he needed the Wulong help culprits, lost his memory. In Pingxi House effectiveness, after Mao Huanlian wake up, because the Xi Dharma Jianpu, became the originator of Wudang north branch. The he sword name Tengjiao "the Liaodong in the former slightly Xiongting Bi saber.
    Mao Huanlian
    The daughter of of Mao Bijiang Dong Xiaowan. Dong Xiaowan Shunzhi strong move into the palace, that folk said Dong Efei. By Mao Bijiang excessive thoughts of his beloved wife died of illness. The the friend of of Mao Huanlian worship Mao Bijiang, Fuqingzhunvke as a teacher, learning Promise martial arts school. The Friends with Nalanrongruo. Three sons, the Guizhong Ming with Mao Huanlian sterile second son Guihua Sheng flee Nepal, marry the Huayu Gong main wife. The Guihua Sheng female Guibing E shall be Bingchuantiannv .
    Liang Yusheng, a total of 35 sets of books - from Illustrating the Jinghua start to the end of the Wudang sword ~ ~ there is the originator of the Hong Kong martial arts to Jin Yong's still early to colleagues ~ Ta Kung Pao editorial and Jin Yong ~
    Most famous work is the Seven Swords ~ Bride With White Hair ~ Pingzongxiaying, recorded ~ Jade Bow ~ Swordswomen Three ~
    Basically, each book characters can be connected to
    For example: "Pingzongxiaying recorded" Zhang Danfeng \ Joe North sea ~ ~ Zhang Danfeng "scatter flowers Woman" until Feihong Jin ~ "Beyond the Great Fairy" ~ to "Seven Swords" Ling Weifeng ~ "rivers and lakes Woman "the Lv Siniang, Tang Xiaolan ~ ~ Bingchuantiannv Biography" the Tang Jing Tian ~ ~ "The Jade Bow" Jin Shiyi, Lisheng Nan (Joe North sea successor) ~ and the Patriotic Knights Jinzhu Liu Jiang Haitian ~~ then " Makino, Meteor Jinbi Yi ~ ~ in fact also added mingled with several works to such as "冰魄寒光剑"
    Edit this paragraph Tianshan Pai mentioned in the book
    11 "Hoan Kiem strange circumstances recorded" 12 "Pingzongxiaying recorded" 13 " scatter flowers Woman "
    14 Joint sword Tale "15" martial arts Ruin "16" the Guangling sword "
    [ Tianshan series]
    18 "Bride With White Hair" 19 "beyond the Great Wall Fairy" 20 "Seven Swords"
    21 "Swordswomen Three" 22 "冰魄寒光剑" 23 "Bingchuantiannv-Biography"
    24 "The Jade Bow" 25 "Ice Sword recorded" 26 "wind Lei Chen Kyushu"
    27 "the Patriotic Knights" 28 " tour sword arena "29" Makino meteor "
    30 " fingertips thunder "31" must plug scrum recorded "

Probably a bad thread to resurrect.

Thought that last post about "good riddance punk" was directed at me. Didn't see Brad's name in it, which is why I posted. Tried to play it diplomatic there for a bit, because a bunch of people were asking us to. Didn't work out so well in the end.