Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Unusual weapons forms?

Originally posted by EarthDragon
    In 8 step, master Wei used something called a sun and moon ring, or moon and star, that slipped over the middle finger and jutted out at both ends... But I have heard this was a popluar weapon in china. but rarely hear about.........
    is it emei daggers?

Hey people

Yes a 7 foot blowpipe. Like I said 4 foot isnt enough. To the guy who said he wasnt sure whether it would be straight kill - it wont. You are basically aiming for the heart or lungs with rabbits, pheasants and most other things as this will be the quicker death as oppose to a gut wound.
    The standard 9 inch darts i used went straight through a cadburys roses tin from 15 feet away so dont worry about whether it will go through the rabbit.

Anyway a list of things i used to hunt behind my girls house were -

rabbits
    pheasent
    squrriels
    rodents / rats
    and once i was out for 9 hours learning to hunt on my own and i saw something that looked like a small dog. i chased it but it ran. i hadnt a clue what it was because i had never seen one before but i assumed it was a wild cat or dog or something as it was dark and i couldnt see.

then one day i was sitting by a small cliff just watching the water and to the side of me something caught my eye - a munt jack!
    These are rare deer that were brought over from china years ago to england and they were known as the 'deer of the deep'.
    This was the most beautiful animal i had ever seen. I could have taken a shot and killed it but i was too taken back by the fact that such a timid animal trotted right past me knowing i was there.
    That really got me into nature and was one of the things that got me on the road to being at one with nature. Just the sheer fact that it treated me like i wasnt a threat and just carried on.

Craig