Thread: Tai Chi Friendship Meet & Seminars in Vancouver

Thumbs up Tai Chi Friendship Meet & Seminars in Vancouver

The Pacific Elite Tai Chi & Internal Arts Friendship Meet & Seminars will be held on Feb 18 to 20 in Vancouver, Canada. A website on the event is available at www.wushufestival.com

Friday the 18th there will be a Free Open Panel discussion with several top masters discussing Internal Art principles and taking questions from the floor. There will also be several top masters conducting on various Tai Chi & Internal Arts topics. Seminars instructors currently include;
    Master Wang Zhen Hua - Tai Chi & Baji instructor at the Beijing University.

Master Zhang Zhi Bin - Heilongjiang Provincial Team coach, instructor to several Chinese national level Tai Chi champions and childhood coach to HK action star Zhao Wen Chao - Once Upon a Time in China 4 & 5.

Master Victor Fu - Grandson of Chinese martial arts legend Fu Chen Sung of Ba Gua & Fu style.

Master Michael Gilman of Port Townsend, US Push Hands Champion & long time Tai Chi instructor.

several other masters are in the works for tentative seminars to be held on Friday the 18th and Sunday the 20th.

Saturday the 19th will feature a Friendship Meet / Competition for Tai Chi, Internal Styles & Push Hands. That evening there will also be a Night Time Show featuring not only Tai Chi & Internal Arts demos but also Modern Wushu & Traditional external Kung Fu.

If in Vancouver it will an event well worth attending!

Then it's an event well worth posting on our calendar

Free listings you just gotta make use of it.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Gene, the guy from Detroit need help with his paragraphs. lol

maybe a word count limiter isn't such a bad thing?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Yeah, tell me about it.

Steve Creel originally built that part of the site. We had this big debate over how it should go, but finally he just did it the way he pleased - such is the perogative of good IT. Fixing the limit is on my "to do" list, but a back-burner project, as you might imagine. I could go in and manually trim it, but that means I'd have to read it all. In a way, he shoots himself in the foot by placing his ad that way.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

In a way, he shoots himself in the foot by placing his ad that way.
    I'd have to agree...

who the hell is going to read that all the way through, then disect it.. then, if need be, try to redistribute to friends...lol
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

It's unintentional...

...part of my general strategy of handling such cases - give them enough rope and they hang themselves. Mostly, it's because I'm so busy that I don't have time to quibble the small stuff, but I'm often surprised (and delighted) how many such cases end up dangling on a self-made noose.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips