Quote Originally Posted by Yoshiyahu View Post
Well as for Vaghi's No. i have not been. I have met a guy named Alvin who is older who was a fighter there back in the day. He is in his forties now
Does he still spar ?

...but as for actually going there to challenge Niehoff. Absoultely not. I doubt if the man is even there. I never met niehoff nor do I know what he looks like...I think its pretty wild to show up at someone fantasy school an be like I am here looking to spar some guy who trains her...he post on an internet forum. I gave niehoff my contact info. Did he ever contact me personally NO...He says just meet him at a place...

So alls i have to go on is some guy on the internet who i never actually spoken with telling me to meet him at some school or gym. Why waste time and money going somewhere to meet someone u never spoken with or seen prior...I have met people off of the forums even been to their schools. But i actually knew they real people prior to meeting them...

Ne way it is what is!
Sorry - not trying to stir all that up again. All I'm trying to get at is if you have an opinion of yourself or stan's sparring or fighting ability, it's fairly easy nowadays to be able to train with people who have known quantatative fighting ability, and I named two in your area.

For example, in the area I live in we have open mat practices on Sunday at 3pm. So anyone around has the ability to come in for free and train with known fighters and train striking or ground or mixed.

So how about your area? Do they have that type of thing in gyms around there that train fighters? I would pursue that before forming too strong of an opinion about how great your fighting ability really is.