Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A question in comparing street fighting to our styles

actually, no. that is not why everyone trains...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

when i said "we" i was referring to "real" martial artists. not phonies.

Quote Originally Posted by spiraler
    when i said "we" i was referring to "real" martial artists. not phonies.
    I'd set up a pay-per-view event and would even pay 2 grand myself to see you tell that to sevenstar in person.
    Your intelligence is surpassed only by your ignorance.

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

I would pay good money to see that, too.

i would love to meet his phony non martial artist, got all of his info online, wannabe cma, with his fake yet almost believable story of how he is part of some circle,undefeated blah blah blah.......sure, uh huh, your a cma master, okay, but you dont even know what chi is, or the benifits of stance training, and most of all, you act like a typical ****, not a cma master. with your made up martial art style which i must say was very creative. its quite sad really.

What the heck kinda post was that? Could you please break it down into exactly who you were addressing with what questions please?

You are more likely to fall down the stairs and break your neck if you live in a house with stairs. You are more likely to be in a car accident if you drive to work. You are more likely to be kicked in the nuts or punched in the nose if you practicing the martial arts. - Judge Pen

since im such a nice guy...

i was referring to seven star, i think hes a phony. thats all. if im wrong,i will honorably eat my words and bow.

I have not met 7 in person (although I'm sure we'll meet sooner or later once the school down here opens), I do know others that have spoken very highly of his skill. I know of a few of his instructors as well. They are the real deal.

or maybe you just have a high gullability factor

i wonder why he cant speak for himself?

or maybe you just have a high gullability factor
    Could be. Or it might also be that you are just posting the same fukwad illogical crap since the day you got on these forums.

You know, I don't mind a good troll every now and then...as long as their amusing and blend in well. You just don't have the skills or the intelligence to be a good troll. That is very disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by ewallace
    Could be. Or it might also be that you are just posting the same fukwad illogical crap since the day you got on these forums.

You know, I don't mind a good troll every now and then...as long as their amusing and blend in well. You just don't have the skills or the intelligence to be a good troll. That is very disappointing.

you fit the description of troll, mr e wallace or should i say "sevenstar" i have not outwardly disrespected anyone. i only spring questions and try to encourage real martial arts. not some phony black lotus bullshet. to much wu tang killah priest for you. i wonder why it costs 200 dollars to be a member of some fake organization.
    tell me have you hooked any fools yet? i must say though, i almost believed it.

you fit the description of troll, mr e wallace or should i say "sevenstar" i have not outwardly disrespected anyone. i only spring questions and try to encourage real martial arts. not some phony black lotus bullshet. to much wu tang killah priest for you. i wonder why it costs 200 dollars to be a member of some fake organization.
    tell me have you hooked any fools yet? i must say though, i almost believed it.
    What the hell are you smoking?

First off, SevenStar is a Moderator. He is also well known by many people on these forums who have ties back to my longfist instructor in illinois.

Second, considering my screen name, I don't exactly conceal my identitiy.

Does calling someone a "fool" fall into "outwardly disrespecting anyone"? Check the main forum for any reference you might need.

Black lotus? Not sure who's ass you pulled that one from.

$200? What organization? Oh yeah, that one. You owe me $200.

The only thing real that you encourage is how parents need to monitor the way their 13 year old sons' (or daughters for you?) use the internet.

You wouldn't know real martial arts if it kicked you in the balls.

Spiraler:

Please check your Personal Messages at the upper right hand corner of your username bar.

Everyone else:

This is one of the few active threads we've got going on the Self-defense forums. It's been pretty hard going keeping this particular forum alive, and we need all of the good on-topic posts we can get. Please don't make me lock/delete this thread.
    Last edited by Samurai Jack; 03-29-2005 at 03:59 PM.
    Bodhi Richards

My apologies SJ.