Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally, a mantis school in Las Vegas?

Thumbs up

That would be cool!

About 3 years ago, Tony Yang's sister moved to Los Vegas. Later Tony's parents moved there and there was some initial talk about Andy and Tony going out there with Tony splitting his time between Los Vegas and Akron, Ohio. Currently Tony Yang's son is attending Kent State University (12 miles from the school) and will finish in about 3.5 years.

With regard to a school in Los Vegas, currently all plans are on hold but Tony does visit his family.

Andy Lianto would make a fine teacher and owner. He has also learned praying mantis from Sun De Yao, in addition to what Tony has taught him. His baji/pigua is well on its way and you just never know which way the wind blows.
    "Its better to build bridges rather than dig holes but occasionally you have to dig a few holes to build the foundation of a strong bridge."

"Traditional Northern Chinese Martial Arts are all Sons of the Same Mother," Liu Yun Qiao

Well, I rolled by the school just to check it out. I couldn't even find it. I searched the surrounding areas for thirty minutes and still couldn't even find it. Probably is a bunk address.