Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Monkey see, Monkey do

Holy Smokes Andrew you monster!!!

Man thats just fired me up big time!

But got to keep calm, im training like a sycho at the mo but need to be careful easing back into the heavys not going to mad.. Got an appointment with some DL's myself this arvo.

Laterzzz

Kev
    It's time to turn it on! This is what i train for, this is where i want to be. Fear is not an option it's time to release the rage!

Andrew,

Interesting, this kind of learning is charachteristic of what I've been 'into' lately.

Just the other day I had a chance to chat with Dr. Fred Alan Wolf and he suggested the idea that there are four 'ways' (I think it was actually 5 but I can't remember the 5th) in which we perceive our universe; Thought (rational), Sense, Intuition, and Feeling (emotional).

I would think that we usually learn WC/WT via Sense (hands on, so to speak) and Thought, but to incorporate Intuition and Feeling into the learning cycle is interesting to me.

Your example I would interpet as a combination of Sensory and Intuitive learning.
    Sapere aude, Justin.

The map is not the Terrain.

"Wheather you believe you can, or you believe you can't...You're right." - Henry Ford