Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What have been your best and worst purchases from Martialartsmart (Tigerclaw)?

**** gene.
    here is your nacho covered ninja girl for the public to see.

and honestly, the death cheese dip was by accident.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

descending to this..

See? Now you know that Shaolinlueb has waaaaay to much time on his hands if he's making nacho ninjettes. No way he's got a basement full of 'em. We'd never hear from him if he did. Speaking of which, y'all caught his e-zine article, yes?

cerebus & norther practitioner: If we were sending out the models with every order, do you think I would be spending time posting here?
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Re: descending to this..

Originally posted by GeneChing
    See? Now you know that Shaolinlueb has waaaaay to much time on his hands if he's making nacho ninjettes. No way he's got a basement full of 'em. We'd never hear from him if he did. Speaking of which, y'all caught his e-zine article, yes?

cerebus & norther practitioner: If we were sending out the models with every order, do you think I would be spending time posting here?
    gene its like any food. if you have too much of it, you eventually get sick of it . lets just say i tried the cinamom bun icing ninjette's but that didnt last too long. the nacho cheese was more enjoyable and you get eat many things with them. I'm getting used to this url tool at the top. i like the plug feature ,
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.