Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What have been your best and worst purchases from Martialartsmart (Tigerclaw)?

Now now, nuchuks are multi-racial

All demo weapons are super light and the sun dragon chucks are demo weapons. Personally, I don't care for light weapons at all (but muy kung fu is so ugly, I wouldn't be demoing it anyway). My issue with the sun dragon chucks is that the little sparkle glitter tends to rub off on you. Actually, I suppose I have an issue with any weapon that has sparkle glitter, but that's just me. I did think it was funny that our nunchuk guy was named 'Chuck'. I was calling the sun dragon chuks Chuck's chuks for a while.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

But who cares all about that. You've got more Helen Liang and water fist coming!!!!!! Whoo hoo! Watches calender.
    themeecer actually shares a lot of the passion that Bruce Lee had about adopting techniques into your own way of 'expressing yourself.'
    -shaolinarab
    (Nicest thing ever said about me on these boards.)

Shaolin Lube

Hey that low ceiling in the school is your fault. And i am the true inheriter because i broke that piece of wood right in half, and all i left with was a scratch. P.S. Dont crack on my spelling

I got a bent staff. but I cut it down.. so no biggie.

Everything else:
    rope dart (replaced brittle rope)
    multiple feiyues
    bride with the white hair
    three section staff
    more movies
    more weapons

(I've ordered a butt load)

all I've been happy with...
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

I got a bent staff
    see a doctor about that.

Lueb, while those two girls in your basement may well be a ton when combined, I am not certain they are ninjettes and the nacho reference may only indicate what their grazing material is.

But hey, what's a good story without embellishment? A bad story, dry with nothing but the facts.

Gene~
    White boys in silk pajamas indeed doesn't sell. IN fact, many people think that them that are that are pretty funny looking to begin with.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Re: I disavow any knowledge of what lies in Shaolinlueb's basement

Originally posted by GeneChing
    Are we going to have to separate Lueb and Jojo?
    dont worry, i can hodl him off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Re: Shaolin Lube

Originally posted by ShaolinJOJO
    Hey that low ceiling in the school is your fault. And i am the true inheriter because i broke that piece of wood right in half, and all i left with was a scratch. P.S. Dont crack on my spelling
    bwuahahahahaha thats why that piece of wood is still in one piece. guess we'll have to look out for it.... well you'll have to look out for it next time. that looked more liek a scab young apprentice!!.

kung lek, thats enough out of you. if theres a ton that means i have .... 12/13 girls in my basement. not two fat hoes. they jsut take up space. i traded em in.
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

KL

White boys in silk pajamas indeed doesn't sell. IN fact, many people think that them that are that are pretty funny looking to begin with.
    If you're referring to Chuck, he's wearing some kind of demo uniform, which might be even worse in some people's minds. But then, this is the CMA market, where chucks sell the least, oddly enough. We sell more chucks to the Karate/TKD crowd.

P.S. NP, thanks for the buttload. Whenever you need another buttload, you know where to come.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

NP, thanks for the buttload. Whenever you need another buttload, you know where to come.
    Uh, G~ That sounds pretty, ...well you know. Unless you're saying it to one of Luebs (alleged) 12 or 13 ninjettes.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Yeah, Gene, could you rephrase that...

but yeah, I've spent a few full days salary there.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

buttload quotes

I was afraid this thread might descend to this...

And just remember where Shaolinlueb got the idea for a basement of nacho ninjettes. That's my quote in his sig. I'm the originator of nacho ninjettes. Shaolinlueb may have the pic (ask him, he does) but I'm the original.

Seriously, we do appreciate y'alls support of MartialArtsMart. Without it, frankly, this forum would not be paid for. And I'd probably be working at Taco Bell, dreaming of ninjettes but stuck with refired beans....
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Re: buttload quotes

Originally posted by GeneChing
    I was afraid this thread might descend to this...

And just remember where Shaolinlueb got the idea for a basement of nacho ninjettes. That's my quote in his sig. I'm the originator of nacho ninjettes. Shaolinlueb may have the pic (ask him, he does) but I'm the original.

Seriously, we do appreciate y'alls support of MartialArtsMart. Without it, frankly, this forum would not be paid for. And I'd probably be working at Taco Bell, dreaming of ninjettes but stuck with refired beans....
    are you going to make me post the nacho cheese of death ninjette up? heck maybe when the new issue of kfo comes out.

These girls in your basement, they don't put the lotion on their skin do they.

(evil laugh ensues)
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I, for one, am VERY unhappy with Martialartsmart!

I ordered one of those girls you have wearing t-shirts in your ads and someone in your shipping department screwed up and just sent the empty t-shirt!

I MAY consider forgiving you if you correct this error however...
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

Originally posted by cerebus
    I, for one, am VERY unhappy with Martialartsmart!

I ordered one of those girls you have wearing t-shirts in your ads and someone in your shipping department screwed up and just sent the empty t-shirt!

I MAY consider forgiving you if you correct this error however...
    I was waiting for this one...

I ordered bride with the white hair.. and i just got a stupid dvd.
    practice wu de