Thread: Yuen Kay San WC

Roy D. Anthony Guest

Yuen Kay San WC

Does anyone know if the Yuen Kay San WC step back?

Roy D. Anthony Guest
    John Devirgilio, perhaps you can shed some light on the subject? Greatly appreciated.

reneritchie Guest
    I'm confused, I thought I saw this topic with my name on it under Whipping Hand's ID, now it has my Sijo's name on it under Roy's ID? Is it a shared account, per chance?

In any event, speaking for myself, I believe it's as important to keep the center in life as it is in WCK. Hopefully we're all working on both.

Rgds,

RR

whippinghand Guest
    So you DO step back!

reneritchie Guest

WH

Whenever I want to.

Rgds,

RR

reneritchie Guest

Roy

Wow, you go from being rude, insulting, and disrespectful towards me and my sifu to now my sijo and entire branch of the wing chun kuen family. Thanks for the excellent company.

BTW- How do you get back to your starting position in some of the sections of your Do set?

Rgds,

RR

Roy D. Anthony Guest
    "While it's amusing that you imagine offense where none is offered and yet offer it where none is warrented, I'm not interested at all in posturing or personality discussion. If you're really sincere in conversing on this topic, I'm happy to continue it with you. If not, I'm happy to continue it with others who are sincere."

Roy D. Anthony Guest

Rene

I am not sure which tone you took my post in. However, the post was deleted, before your answer came up.
    Let me reiterate my response.
    Excellent, so therefore the Yuen Kay San WC, is not bound by the Idioms....meaning, that Like we do, you see them as Guidelines. that was the Gist of my post, how you saw it as offensive is beyond me. Rest Assured it was not an attack in any way.

reneritchie Guest
    What makes you think YKSWCK is bound or unbound and by what idioms?

You may want to refer to WH's excellent post on opening the horse before replying.

Rgds,

RR

EmptyCup Guest
    Many have suspected that Roy and Whippy are one and the same or at least know each other. Both tend to be disrespectful and think they know-it-all. They both get angry when people inform them that they are rude and insulting, not to mention condescending and obnoxious.

I personally haven't had problems with Roy in the past whereas other members have...but Whippy and I go back ;) However, Roy's comment in another topic discussion regarding me was extremely offensive and unwarrented since my user name had nothing to do with my criticism of Whipping Hand's purpose in this this forum. Roy, if you are reading this, I never attacked you when you acted like a jerk and other forum members chose to inform you...why then do you choose to react in a most disrespectful manner when i am addressing Whipping Hand? I think that he can fend for himself quite well as shown in the past without having to have big brother Roy come to his rescue...come to think of it, you ALWAYS defend Whippy...hmmm....

maybe Rene is right after all...

reneritchie Guest

Roy

In the hopes that your post was sincere, the idioms themselves warn against overly rigid adherence. As with most things, however, a solid foundation helps with the determination process.

Rgds,

RR

Roy D. Anthony Guest
    As a matter of fact, they were sincere. I do not use emoticons, since it is not my style. Therefore, many people misunderstand my comments as being rude.It is not my intent to be rude. However it is unfortunate that people feel so.

Often times, people will read the posts through the eyes of whatever emotions they are going through that day. This may cause confusion, and result in negative feelings.
    Again it is not my intent.
    Rene, about the Idioms, many people in Wing Chun are bound by the idioms. I was hoping you were not one of them. As it turns out, you are not. That is great! Someday we will meet. and hope to have a great discussion with you. till then Adieu.
    P.S. - please say hi to Wilson for me.

reneritchie Guest

Roy

If I misread your tone, you have my sincere apologies. It really is very difficult at times to properly gauge such things over the 'net.

I tend to see the idioms, rather than binding, as liberating.

And will do.

Rgds,

RR

marcus_pasram Guest

How touching...

Togetherness ;-) Can it be? I hope its a long lived and popular trend.

I'm all misty.

In America you can go on the air and kid the politicians, and the politicians can go on the air and kid the people.