Thread: The Cap's Grand Return!!!

The Cap's Grand Return!!!

I'm looking for a reputable school here in the Twin Cities. Peferably Muay Thai or MMA.

Here's the catch...Me being a broke ass college kid prohibits me having a car. Anything will have to be in the Downtown Minneapolis area or along the light rail. I don't mind walking a mile from the rail, but anything over two is excessive and will zap me of strength for class.

Now...GET TO IT!!!

thanks in advance
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

http://www.mmaacombatzone.com/

check those guys out Cappie, they're supposed to be the best in the area. They take the stuff pretty seriously if you do.

now that you're in town bud we gotta hook up, atleast of a beer or two. You should come out and check the Capoeira class one of these days. you can ride with me out to the Cottage Grove school or just bus over to the U of M school, I can get you the schedules.

Then you can help him pick his next school. He may even train with you for six months.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

I see your back to keep your post count up serpent.....

And even then my posts are more informative than yours.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Both you bickering pixies should shut the **** up and take this make out session into PM...

Now take your hand out of each others pants and be on your way.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

And even then my posts are more informative than yours.
    feel free to shut your trap anytime. No, really.

Cappie, did you get that link? I'm pretty sure catching a bus down there would be easy. You could catch a bus down to Brookdale Mall and walk over from there, then just do it in reverse when you go home.