Thread: Therapy Help Plz

Therapy Help Plz

Anyone know any good theraputic exorcises for the (i cant remember the medical term for this muscle) small muscle that runs under the scapula?
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

I have three exercises for it but I'm too lazy to rewrite them. Search for "osteolysis" filtered by my name. I'm specifically supposed to strengthen that particular muscle.
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

What are we talking about here? Rhomboid? Supraspinatus? Infraspinatus? Teres Minor? Major?

To be honest, a lot of exercises will work everything there, but specifics are good.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

since we pretty much think squats or deadlifts is the answer to any question, i'll say this:

overhead squats!
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Serpent is right, you've got to be more specific.
    Do you have the patience to wait
    till your mud settles and the water is clear?
    Can you remain unmoving
    till the right action arises by itself?