Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mantis Training Vids?

;

Just to clarify my post, the funk forms are still the actual forms. Not some made up thing for tourneys with over exagerated flips, etc added is what I was saying. Everyone's forms very from family to family slightly, so to say just because I have an uppercut here and you have a back chop there doesn't mean it's still not the form....
    To some I have little character value. My friends know the truth. Guess which of the two I give two shiats about.

DISCLAIMER: Everything said by me in my posts should be taken with a grain of salt. All of my comments are mostly written in a sarcastic, juvenile manor. Any attempt at actually taking offense to what is said by me in my posts will be the sole responsibility of said reader.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...tofthejunk.jpg

Shifu Paul Drummonds Videos

If you are looking for the videos by Paul Drummond then you will have to wait for the moment . There will be a full series of tapes/DVD coming out in the near future . The test batch of tapes went very quickley and so more will be available on the system of 7 Star Mantis Boxing as taught by Master Chi Zu Hun . These are in the pipeline and will start to come out around the time his book will be on release .
    If you need any more info please contact me .
    more sweat in training , less blood in combat

Complete set of 12 John Funk tapes on Ebay right now. Don't have the link but do a search and you'll find them.

View at your own risk!

Both videos are performed by Hui Rui Liang from the Shen Yang Tai Ji Mei Hua Research Organization.

BENG BU QUAN (Qi Xing Tang Lang)
    http://v.sports.cn/info/info.php?id=93

DUO GANG (Qi Xing Tang Lang)
    http://v.sports.cn/info/info.php?id=92

Regards,
    Wang Rui Xuan

I'd like to see clips of actualy sparring.

wasnt disagreeing about the validity of the forms! The forms in the funk vids are not incorrect!

I was able to view a couple of J Funk Vids. Considering i know jack about & star. The looked very informative. Lots of angle views and he breaks it down barney style.

:)

CCY no harm intended or received on this end.

radplaiddude yeah that's the point I was making with the novice comment. He breaks them down tactic by tactic so you get a good insight as to what you are and can do with the individual tactics involved in the form.
    To some I have little character value. My friends know the truth. Guess which of the two I give two shiats about.

DISCLAIMER: Everything said by me in my posts should be taken with a grain of salt. All of my comments are mostly written in a sarcastic, juvenile manor. Any attempt at actually taking offense to what is said by me in my posts will be the sole responsibility of said reader.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...tofthejunk.jpg

Well, Lee Kam Wing's mantis book is great, so I would tend to think that his videos should be too. I have not watched them myself, though.

Question what do you mean by WHF Books?

What do you mean by WHF Books?

pong lai

The pong lai beng bu dvd available on ebay is excellent.
    phoenixdog