Thread: Quick!! Get this before it goes!!!

Quick!! Get this before it goes!!!

Got this from another forum.

I'll collect the free stuff from you guys later.

http://www.chrismoser.p92.de/public/zuichuen.wmv

mickey

Angry

Sorry guys!!

I posted this clip for the MQ forum and now it's here and i also have seen it on another forum. I'll delete the file 'cos this will be too much traffic.
    Greetings,
    Chris

GermanMantis

What did we miss out on? I`ll go check MQ. Thanks

GermanMantis,

Regarding the angry face: It was not my intention to create upset.

I did not know the clips origin, I got it from the secondary site. It was my thinking that since it came from the Praying Mantis style that it would be appreciated on this forum. If I knew it came from MQ, I would have left it there for, it was already home.

I had a feeling something like that simply would not be up for too long. It was beautiful and I hope that you would bring it back sometime soon.

Skill is a beautiful thing that should be shared to the benefit of others.

I thank you for the share, however so brief. And I apologize for any discomfort that I caused you.

mickey
    Last edited by mickey; 01-27-2005 at 05:44 AM.

Hi Mickey,

sorry the "angry face" was a little bit harsh. It was just 'cos of my fast reply
    I only see that this clip appears on diffrent boards and it's not my webspace, therefore i'm a little bit cautious.

@yu shan
    It is a clip about a drunken form beeing taught in some mantis styles.

I'll think about putting it up. Sharing is importend to cross borders and gaps.

Best regards,
    Chris

Thumbs up

Hi Guys, The clip is actually me and my sihing doing the zui lohan chuen(drunken monks fist). It was filmed a few years ago and is not one of my favorite clips actually! Its totally fine to put it here if anyone wants to! Best wishes, Shifu Ebling PS, Thanks for the compliment Mickey!

ccy

What system is system is this set from?

Is this a traditional set or for demo purposes?

Is it usually done in the same sequence every time?

The reason I ask is that I am aware of durnken sets in some mantis systems that are broken down into two sets. The eight big gods and the eight little gods (Iam sure that is not the best translation). The eight little gods are taught as a more basic drunken set with the eight big gods having more gymnastic type movements (much more difficult).

They are not taught in the same sequence every time but each has a number of distinct movemets that can be arranged in any order.

Thanks

I have heard of the 8 immortals drunken form, but this is not it! This is the traditional 7 star mantis drunken form, as done in our family. It is always done in the same sequence except for performances where some movements may be added or left out. I have seen lotsa people do this set very different ways. I would love to see other drunken mantis also! Dan

Wow, it is back!!

CCY, thank you for your consent. GermanMantis, thank you for putting it back up.

mickey

OK I got it! I have seen this clip before, must have been on MQ.
    Thanks to all involved, always appreciate it when people have the stones to put up clips.