Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lions, Tigers & Bears... Oh MY!!!

Lions, Tigers & Bears... Oh MY!!!

Well at least Lions & Dragons...

Gene... when did y'all decide to carry those & do you know if any of them will be stored in your Knoxville distribution center?
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

Happy New Year!

We've been working on bringing a line of Lions and Dragons here for a New Year's promotion (this link will wokr for now, but we've been working so hard on it that it's only our promo link and I'll have to update it once we get the online store section established. I've spent the last week working in the warehouse, catagorizing the gear, checking it all. There were over a hundred lions shipping to our CA warehouse - a little less than half of them are being shipped to TN as we speak. It's good gear - take it from a former lion dancer - well made and at a competitive price. Contact your TN rep. The truck went out last week so they should be receiving it soon. I don't think we shipped them any dragons - in fact, I'm not sure what they got exactly. Some of the items, like the dashboard lions, I don't know if they were shipped.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

i saw the lion heads, about time. so nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Thanks for the info Gene.

As a old, tired but current Lion Dancer I'll have to take a peek at them when I'm up Judge Pen's way...

Plus if we buy any of them up, we'll save shipping by spending $40 in gas to pick them up from TN... hopefully!!!
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

I was told that you could pick up from the door at the Knoxville location, but only if you had a special number (school distributor number or something)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Right.... I remember that mostly.

You'll have to talk to TN for those details

I really don't know anything about their operations. I've never even been there.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

You should come by sometime Gene. I'll buy dinner if you do. Just bring a couple of Got Qi girls with you.
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Thanks for the offer

I'd love to see TN, but there's really no call for me to go out there. It's a division of the company that I'm not directly involved with - I have way too much responsibility here already to take on anyting happening in TN. Besides, they seem to do fine without me (thank goodness!)

Actually, the main reason I'd venture to TN would be to make a pilgrimage to the Jack Daniel's distillery. Or to catch Bonnaroo, if the line-up was good.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

It sounds like Gene doesn't even want to fathem the chance of going to TN..

I don't blame you.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Re: Thanks for the offer

Originally posted by GeneChing
    Actually, the main reason I'd venture to TN would be to make a pilgrimage to the Jack Daniel's distillery.
    It's a dry county though...

Re: Thanks for the offer

Originally posted by GeneChing
    I'd love to see TN, but there's really no call for me to go out there. It's a division of the company that I'm not directly involved with - I have way too much responsibility here already to take on anyting happening in TN. Besides, they seem to do fine without me (thank goodness!)

Actually, the main reason I'd venture to TN would be to make a pilgrimage to the Jack Daniel's distillery. Or to catch Bonnaroo, if the line-up was good.
    I think Bonnaroo is close to the Jack Daniel's distillary. While the county is dry, there's plenty of free samples going around to make up for it.

Dry county, but don't you have clubs?

Arter drinking so much JD over the years, I couldn't go to TN and not pay my respects. I'd visit our warehouse in TN too, just to put some faces to some names, but there's really no reason for me to go out there otherwise. My department is entrenched here in CA.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

The warehouse is in Knox County, which is not dry. Lynchburgh is at least 2 hours away from Knoxville.

Is there anything to see at tha warehouse?

I imagine the distillery is the place to go, no? It's a bit of a moot point since I doubt I'll be out there anytime soon.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips