Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OT: I love you limey *******s!

Talking

Originally posted by CaptinPickAxe
    "We could move to England...all we'd have to worry about is drive by debating."

"Oh Nigel!.....I DISAGREE!"

LMFAO
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

'"4 ounces deflect 1000 pounds" represents a skill potential, if you stand in front of a 1000 pound charging bull and apply four ounces of deflection, well, you get the picture..' - Tai Chi Bob

"My car has a lot of parts in there that I don't know about, don't know what they're called, haven't seen them and wouldn't know what they were if someone pointed them out to me .... doesn't mean they're not in there." - Evolution Fist

from the above link
    But knocking someone unconscious then killing them or hurting them further, or setting a trap for an intruder without involving the police were given as examples of "excessive and gratuitous" force.
    Knocking someone unconsious then killing them is surely rather excessive even for the yanks! setting a trap? I think if your burgled regularly as some people are I think its reasonable!

I suppose in the US your entitled to let loose with a M16 if an intruder enters you property right?

Lee
    To learn and from time to time to apply what one has learned -- isn't that a pleasure? ---- Confucius

MAKE TRADE FAIR
    www.maketradefair.com

I suppose in the US your entitled to let loose with a M16 if an intruder enters you property right?
    It depends which state you are in...but yes.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

They included a man who laid in wait for a burglar on commercial premises in Cheshire, before beating him up, throwing him into a pit and setting him on fire.
    That took some effort. Lighting a guy on fire is a little over the top, and goes against the Kyoto Treaty.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

quote:I suppose in the US your entitled to let loose with a M16 if an intruder enters you property right?

Originally posted by Kung Lek
    KL puts out tea and biscuits for them. Which state lets me own a M16? I'd rather have an M-4 or an MP5 PDW for home defense but I could live with an M-16.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

There's not a state in the US that allows this for this the most part. However, if you shoot and kill someone with reasonable cause in some states you can get off. Shooting someone for trespassing however isn't legal in any state north of Hawaii.

Red-

In several states, if an intruder enters your property, and -YOU- feel it is their intention to do you harm or injury, you may by law shoot them and it would be considered a justifiable homicide.

You may also possess an fully automatic firearm in many states in teh US now and so, if you have a witness. Then all there is is a dead body and you and your witness saying what is what.

ergo: you can legally shoot someone on your proerty in several states in the USA. By the letter of the law. Weird, but nevertheless true.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

yes bikers bomb each other, across borders.Check out past issues of Quebec newspapers for activities related to the Hells and the Rock Machine in Montreal.

Candian bikers don't count.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Originally posted by Kung Lek
    Red-

In several states, if an intruder enters your property, and -YOU- feel it is their intention to do you harm or injury, you may by law shoot them and it would be considered a justifiable homicide.
    In Texas, it's called the "make my day" law. No ****.

You may also possess an fully automatic firearm in many states in teh US now and so, if you have a witness.
    Which states? You need a special license to even own a full auto.

DM

you may by law shoot them and it would be considered a justifiable homicide.
    That's not entirely true, you have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt for the most part. It's a catch all and I've heard the "if it's you against a dead gys word..." argument but it rarely happens for a reason.

As for owning fully automatics, Rogues right, as far as I know you are required by federal law to get a special license to own a fully automatic.

And I don't think it's a license just anybody can get.

DM

It's called a Class III license. A normal everyday Joe is unable to obtain one.

It is akin to a collectors license.

But let's not be so short sighted to think there aren't unregistered and illegal guns floating around in the US.
    Kung Fu is good for you.