Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mantis Dart throwing

Mantis108, I liked that description. Would it be fair to say dust or powders could function the same way as darts could for distractions? could you substitute the dart/projectile for dust?

I heard once weapons are just extentions of our bodies, would ranged weapons fall into this description aswell?

~Pest
    "No ones taller then the last man standing"
    I-Ninja

You could,....

Originally posted by pest
    Mantis108, I liked that description. Would it be fair to say dust or powders could function the same way as darts could for distractions? could you substitute the dart/projectile for dust?

I heard once weapons are just extentions of our bodies, would ranged weapons fall into this description aswell?

~Pest
    Weaopns are indeed just extensions of the body,....however;
    A dart, knive sword or any other "hard" weapon would be more effective than powders or dusts....
    Imagine your fist hitting a target-----directed weapon, hit or miss. Very little chance of hitting yourself.
    Imagine a f@rt----a generaly directed substance that may effect you as well as your target. You may in fact get yourself with such a substance as well as your enemy. Stay up-wind!; Use with caution! LOL!
    How many identities does a Troll need?
    Didn't think I knew did you??
    I know a lot of things.
    You won't like me in person either.
    Confused?? Don't be.
    LOL!

Re: You could,....

Originally posted by BeiTangLang

Imagine a f@rt----a generaly directed substance that may effect you as well as your target. You may in fact get yourself with such a substance as well as your enemy. Stay up-wind!; Use with caution! LOL!
    good point!

~pest
    "No ones taller then the last man standing"
    I-Ninja

In regards to the powder stuff

As a Baton and Pepper Spray instructor for the Border Patrol, I always have to point out to the agents that when they use their spray, they have to be aware of wind direction. Never spray upwind or else. Same thing with the dust.

Well gotta go.

Oved
    The Tex-Mex Mantis