Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: li peng 05 shaolin competition?

except me.

yeah, well it's not my fault that all you needed to do in Xamaica is put money on the counter and they handed you some rum.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

hmnph, nothing to brag about either. a classmate of mine totally destroyed his rsx wednesday morning coming home drunk from a party racing. . luckily he's alive , but the car is unsalvagable. dude survived with a few scrapes on his face. he so lucky..but stupid. incidentally he's not 21. go figure.

****, that sucks. Aye, lucky indeed.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

aww PK lets get wasted in hotel room before competition so we can do all our stuff drunken style :P. jk

well all we have to do is find chinese resteraunt man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

no drunken style for minors

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Re: no drunken style for minors

Originally posted by GeneChing
    Check out what a leading drunken stylist has to say about kids doing drunken style.

bah i read that. he's a "modern" athlete, what does he know about real drunken style. jk.

plus its only illegal if we get caught.
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

illegal is one thing. safety is another.
    minors have far too many psychological and mental issues bombarding them to compound the situation by inebriating themselves. moderation and regulation are good things. It's not about making unnecessary criminals out of anyone.

This is coming from a kid who started when he was 13... I'd pay credence to dat.
    practice wu de

im a responisible person..trust me..i know when i can drive and when i cant
    =)
    i never let anyone drive my car..only 3 ppl has driven my car..three!! beside my dad and my brother.
    but 3 non family..only 3 non family driven my car..i let no one drive my car..i love my car..lolz
    but yeah i had a lil..jus a lil too much..=D and i knew i couldnt drive..so i let my friend drive...see im responisble..=)
    ok let go bak on topic to li peng comptition..not drinking..lolz...

Originally posted by Pk_StyLeZ
    im a responisible person..trust me..i know when i can drive and when i cant
    =)
    i never let anyone drive my car..only 3 ppl has driven my car..three!! beside my dad and my brother.
    but 3 non family..only 3 non family driven my car..i let no one drive my car..i love my car..lolz
    but yeah i had a lil..jus a lil too much..=D and i knew i couldnt drive..so i let my friend drive...see im responisble..=)
    ok let go bak on topic to li peng comptition..not drinking..lolz...
    oooh i was gonna have way too much . um yeah any new info on the competition?

Thumbs up

Haha, ****, that would be pretty tight if there's another LiPeng Tourney. All I gotta do is get another 450 bucks (approx.), for another kickass drive from Westmorland, California to San Diego, CA, then a kickass 3,000 mile flight from there to JFK International Airport. Hey PkStylez, you gonna stay in the same hotel as last time? Haha, that one was pretty tight, it was close to Burger King (convinient for fast food fiends lol), complimentary Breakfast, phone and TV in rooms, way better than the crap room I had booked (Military-style bunkbed, an out-of-place sink in the room, and one restroom down the hallway that 10 other rooms shared, with no available toilet paper). ****in' hilarious man.
    Besides I gotta be there to party with you guys, ya gotta have at least one Mexican partying there, hahaha.
    As always, stay strong, and keep an open mind...

i met u before meattosser/?i dont quite remember..hmmm
    same hotel as last time?..well it all depends where the competition is..if it in the same location..then we might pick one of those other better name brand hotels..they were about the same price..cause we had a friend who stayyed at one of those hotels and it was the same price but a little bit more cleaner so yeah..=)

Originally posted by Pk_StyLeZ
    i met u before meattosser/?i dont quite remember..hmmm
    same hotel as last time?..well it all depends where the competition is..if it in the same location..then we might pick one of those other better name brand hotels..they were about the same price..cause we had a friend who stayyed at one of those hotels and it was the same price but a little bit more cleaner so yeah..=)

dude, when you walked into the holland tunnel hotel there were two layers of bullet proof glass. come on, that place rocked hard!!!!

Thumbs up

Shaolinlueb said:
    dude, when you walked into the holland tunnel hotel there were two layers of bullet proof glass. come on, that place rocked hard!!!!
    Yeah, that's what it was called, right? Holland Tunnel Hotel. Pretty nice place. Like I said, WAY better than the garbage I booked, heh heh. I give much respect and thanks to Tommy, Josh, and Mike (MichaelWalter77), since they were nice enough to share their room with me. So luckily, I didn't have to stay at the crappy ass hotel room I booked, heh heh.

Pk_StyLeZ said:
    met u before meattosser/?i dont quite remember..
    Hey, what's up man, yeah, it's me Damian; we didn't really talk or nothing, we just kinda saw each other pass by and said "hello", that type if thing. If we meet up on the next tournament though, I'll make sure and teach you some Spanish, lol.
    As always, stay strong, and keep an open mind...