Thread: Any TCM or bone-setting people here from San Diego??

Any TCM or bone-setting people here from San Diego??

I'm moving to san diego very soon to study tcm...anyone in sd?

There are great TCM doctors here in SD. Matter of fact I have a student who studies with an old Dragon Kung fu master which is the best bone setter that I have ever met. I think the only catch that he may have is to learn his kung fu while you are learning his medical skills.

LF

Hi there

I think i know who you are talking about, the bonesetter that teaches dragon style kung fu. I met him once before.

But , could you give me the names of any acupuncturist that you know? I am a student of acupuncture right now and I am looking for some people to intern with. It's really important..if you can help me out that would be great.

there is a really good acupuncturist that I know, his name is Jeff Nigel (I think that is the right spelling). The same student studies acupuncture with him as well. He teaches a few different kinds of styles, but the most impressive is his Pau Kua (Taoist) acupuncture.
    If you are interested I can get more info within a few weeks - email me so I can reply once I get the info...

LF

HI there

Yes I know Jeff, but he is not looking for an intern in the clinic right now. Do you know of any others??

Thank you

cha kuen

Jacques Moramarco isa good TCM person and licensed accupuncturist and has a clinic in Palm Springs near San Diego. He also knows wing chun, wu taichi and aome other things.
    Has a book out on ginseng and another one I believe on proper posture. I have misplaced his email info but you should find him or his clinic in yellow pages.
    If you do see him tell him joy chaudhuri said hello.
    Last edited by Vajramusti; 03-10-2005 at 07:50 AM.