Thread: Congrats Hui Laoshi

Congrats Hui Laoshi

For those of you whom have not seen.... www.mantisunlimited.com is Robert Hui Laoshi's new site. Great job Robert and congrats! Awesome articles that everyone should check out.

Cheers
    Jake Burroughs
    www.threeharmonies.com
    "Gravity doesn't lie, and the ground never misses."
    Jake Burroughs
    Three Harmonies Chinese Martial Arts Center
    Seattle, WA.
    www.threeharmonies.com
    three_harmonies@hotmail.com
    www.threeharmonies.blogspot.com

excellant

Looks great, and just in time for the weekend! Congrats to you Robert.

Talking Thank you...

Thank you...

Shared this on the Mantis Quarterly forum as well...

Hi Jake,

Truly appreciate your tremendous support throughout the online community. You are a great friend and brother.

I am glad that you enjoy the site. This project is a celebration as well as dedication to people who have contributed so much to our style but who are no longer with us. It is hard to imagine that it's almost 15 years since GM Chiu's passing while he is still fresh in my memory!

So, we will strive to build an online archives for CCK TCPM at the same time giving me some space to share personal experiences and thoughts while working and researching the style. Some of the material that have been published on the MQ like the wooden dummy article (the original in full) is already up and will serve as the ancher of the site. We have plans to put some Sau Fa (Shou Fa/applications) and some roads of 18 Luohan with apps on there. The idea is to encourage more original contents from the Mantis online community. I know there are quite a few good sites with original contents such as Brendan's, Ilya's, Jochen's, yours, etc... But I really would like to see an open sharing of what Tanglang techniques and application is about. So we head for that direction by "tossing a brick to entice the Jade". I hope to keep the process and transparent as possible. That's is why I throw my support to the MQ because I believe we have the same goal.

Sorry about the long winded post. But I would like to take this oppotunity to invite those who share the same sentiment to act and better our community at large. Thank you

Hi Yu Shan and All,

Thank you for the support. Please stay tune for more updates.

Warm regards

Robert (Mantis108)

PS All feed backs on my site are welcome.
    Contraria Sunt Complementa

對敵交手歌訣

凡立勢不可站定。凡交手須是要走。千着萬着﹐走為上着﹐進為高着﹐閃賺騰挪為
    妙着。

CCK TCPM in Yellowknife

TJPM Forum