Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: colour scheme

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing
    Good news! The yellow is on it's way back. Design Sifu has located out old style sheet. We just need to make a few tweaks to adapt to the new features, so it'll be yellow again soon. Yellow like the Yellow River. Yellow like Yellow Fever. Yellow like Game of Death.
    This is where my yellow analogy stops...
    Yellow like Yellow Bamboo?
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

Sevenstar told me that the forum had changed and i come back - still the same old regulars and same yellow colo(u)r scheme
    Peace is not the product of terror or fear.
    Peace is not the silence of cemeteries.
    Peace is not the silent result of violent repression.
    Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all.
    Peace is dynamism. Peace is generosity.
    It is right and it is duty.

it was blue like a second ago. this is better imo
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Dez! Long time no read!
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list.

www.curious3d.com

Owwwch!!!Who turned on the lights?

Looks like I am going to have to cancel my order of fucscia sheets to go with the blue.

The yellow is better.

mickey

DEZ!!!

Baby!

A voice of sanity!

Don't go away again!

And waht the fu(k happened to the blue?! Why have we gotta have this gay yellow back again? It's the 21st century for chrissakes! Join the Blues!!!

I didn't squash this thread

It was the other admin dude, Design Sifu. But I fully support his move, especially after the Game of Death comment.

Father Dog, that was a good comeback.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Squash?

doesn't squash come in yellow?

Quote Originally Posted by Mat
    DEZ!!!

Baby!

A voice of sanity!

Don't go away again!

And waht the fu(k happened to the blue?! Why have we gotta have this gay yellow back again? It's the 21st century for chrissakes! Join the Blues!!!
    Seems i missed all the excitement - all yellow again

Mat - still in Japan? Im a bit closer to you now, in Sydney and ummm... shacked up with Tae Li. Miss my Sifu though and havent found a school im happy with here yet.

THE Tae Li who used to come on the forum?! Did her sister ever come over here? She asked me to look out for her then never got back in touch... could it be that she didn't trust me...?!

A genuine KFM romance??? Spill the beans!

What are you training these days?

Still Moslem?

And yeah, I know the last one's a weird question but people do change... I mean you weren't born a Moslem were you?!

yup her. and yes i am. Her sister went on the exchange but had a bad experience so came home sooner... will pm u in a bit

ahrm ahrm, "guess who's back.... back again..... tae li's back, tell a friend." hahahahaha

Helle all, Holy goodness its been aggggggggggggggggess since I've been here. I doubt any one would remember me, my obsessive jet li thread has probably been archived(

oh well.

ahhh, the good ol' days.

;o)
    The difference lies in you.

"I understand now that fear is a normal reaction of the Human Body, so why fight it? Accept being afraid, but dont let it hold you back, keep moving forward and the light will shine at the end of the tunnel"
    -Tae Li.

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...ead.php?t=8290 it's all right there, tae li. good to see you back here, too. make sure dez eats enough -- he tends to burn off any extra mass on an hourly basis.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

dang - were in trouble now (at least i am ) Thanks very much RTB but you should know by now i eat plenty

I am not sure if this is the correct place to ask, but - is there going to be a multi-quote button? I have noticed on some other VB forums they have the ability to scroll down the whole thread, and press quote on however many folks you like, then when you click reply at the bottom, it lists them all so you can reply one by one. I found it incredibly useful, especially if there were some really long and intense thread "discussions" going on
    Last edited by dezhen2001; 02-27-2005 at 03:28 AM.