Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone been to Bullshido?

oh man, she loves me so much
    Last edited by MoreMisfortune; 02-28-2005 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyM
    I was browsing it when it was still McDojo.com. I don't recollect you as a member back then.
    Andy?

I WAS THE THIRD MEMBER OF THE FORUMS. I WROTE THE SECOND ARTICLE ON THE SITE. I WAS ON LINE ON THE ADCC FORUMS WHEN THE IDEA OF MAKING AN ENTIRE WEBSITE FOR PEEDEE TO WRITE HIS RANTS ABOUT MATT FUREY WAS BORN.

You might, just possibly, try being correct about something at some point, if only as a novelty.

Also, if the rest of you would please note the gratuitous, passive-aggressive, vulgar personal insult that has no bearing on the argument in any manner?

Andy, I like MEN, which would be why I have no interest in you.

Edit: On a side note, due to various upgrades, account changes and such, my offcial member ID on Bullshido is 22 now. The site has over 6000 members. For context.
    Last edited by JKDChick; 02-28-2005 at 06:25 PM.

relax baby... no more shouting in here
    leave the shouting for me later
    you know where you know how

Quote Originally Posted by JKDChick
    Andy?

I WAS THE THIRD MEMBER OF THE FORUMS. I WROTE THE SECOND ARTICLE ON THE SITE. I WAS ON LINE ON THE ADCC FORUMS WHEN THE IDEA OF MAKING AN ENTIRE WEBSITE FOR PEEDEE TO WRITE HIS RANTS ABOUT MATT FUREY WAS BORN.
    Don't sweat the small stuff, you obviously made no impression on me, and now I see why.

Also, if the rest of you would please note the gratuitous, passive-aggressive, vulgar personal insult that has no bearing on the argument in any manner?
    You mean a bit like when you said;

Right away, little boy.

Getting into context, I'm getting the impression that dominating little boys is your major moisture enhancer, hence your activity on Bullshido.

Andy, I like MEN, which would be why I have no interest in you.
    No great loss here. I don't go for the Doc Marten and Dungaree wearing types anyway.
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

J.R.R. Tolkien

Originally posted by SifuAbel
    OMG, some body got a DNA sample from the burnt carcass of the last dead horse, separated the live cells, cloned another horse, watched it grow, let it come to maturity and then
    PROCEEDED TO BEAT IT TO DEATH , AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

I know quite well, Andy, that you are incapable of higher rhetorical argument, but I referred to Van as "little boy" due to his referencing me as "girl" when I am older than he is. It came from within the flow of the argument, as a point/counterpoint.

In the same manner, my insulting your *supposed* manhood was a response to your vulgar, senseless and medacious comment about me, not an unprovoked, passive/agressive (I bet if you have a nickel for every time someone pointed that out about you, Andy, you would be able to buy out Branson) comment designed to avoid discussing the issue at hand by clogging the thread with your pathetic attempts to make SOMEONE respect you.

As to whether you noticed me on McDojo ... I guess there were simply a whole lot of REALLY SHINY THINGS on the sidewalk, and you got distracted chasing them and giggling.

Quote Originally Posted by JKDChick
    I know quite well, Andy, that you are incapable of higher rhetorical argument, but I referred to Van as "little boy" due to his referencing me as "girl" when I am older than he is. It came from within the flow of the argument, as a point/counterpoint.

In the same manner, my insulting your *supposed* manhood was a response to your vulgar, senseless and medacious comment about me, not an unprovoked, passive/agressive (I bet if you have a nickel for every time someone pointed that out about you, Andy, you would be able to buy out Branson) comment designed to avoid discussing the issue at hand by clogging the thread with your pathetic attempts to make SOMEONE respect you.

As to whether you noticed me on McDojo ... I guess there were simply a whole lot of REALLY SHINY THINGS on the sidewalk, and you got distracted chasing them and giggling.
    Well naturally, being someone not actively posting on Dullshido, I could never win your bovine affections, so I went for the cheap shots.
    Would you like sauce for that Rug?

What are you posting on here for exactly?

Ah yes, JKD is Kung Fu right? Bwahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Wait.......

No...........

It's because someone dared to express an opinion about Bullshido right?

Surely you guys/dykes, in your quest for holiness, would appreciate the odd negative opinion to be sure of your purity in purpose?
    You could pressure test those ideals no?

Nah, it's a crock!
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

J.R.R. Tolkien

OMG, some body got a DNA sample from the burnt carcass of the last dead horse, separated the live cells, cloned another horse, watched it grow, let it come to maturity and then

she is rough like that guys
    she likes to be on top

Thumbs up Everyone loves a flamewar

Ok guys everyone cool your jets. As I said to Van earlier: if you don't like BSdo don't go to BSdo, the web is free, nobody forces you to go there. But seriously guys there is a lot of vitriol in these little messages here let's keep some perspective, it's just a webpage, who cares in the end if the people there want to rip on Wing Chun or on Chan Tai San or on Qi or on Taiji, etc. It doesn't matter.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Thumbs up i made haiku that is bigger than normal haiku

sometimes i shave my hair
    just to change the looks a bit
    and its on those times
    that she likes the most
    to polish my bald head

I second that Simon...

Guys, we are never going to get anywhere if we argue amongst ourselves...clearly, JKDChick has some accomplishments that she is proud of, and rightfully so...JKDChick, congrats...

clearly some people are sensitive to criticism and ridicule on the internet...again, they may be right...my own (future) Sifu, Coach Carr Sr. the Power Punching Coach, was ridiculed for having his back foot come off the ground when he smashed a water melon...his freakin' back foot... ...for those of us who would like to cross hands with Sifu Carr Sr. one day, we know that he is "The Real Deal", therefore, we do not feel upset or angry when others criticism him online...rather we pity them, for not understanding the true tenets of Shaolin...jing becomes qi, qi becomes shen, shen washes bone marrow and can help us enrich our work and play...
    "Ooh! Look at these two hot chickens. Finkel wants some dinkle. Give it to him. Huh. Come on, Do it. Lay it on, right here. Do it. Do it." - Maury Finkle, founder of Finkle Fixtures, biggest lighting fixture chain in the Southland

HTML Code:
     made haiku that is bigger than normal haiku
    Really? Bobby Heenan will be green with envy
    "Ooh! Look at these two hot chickens. Finkel wants some dinkle. Give it to him. Huh. Come on, Do it. Lay it on, right here. Do it. Do it." - Maury Finkle, founder of Finkle Fixtures, biggest lighting fixture chain in the Southland

Quote Originally Posted by Akhilleus
    HTML Code:
     made haiku that is bigger than normal haiku
    Really? Bobby Heenan will be green with envy
    thanx man, i made it for her
    i think ill write down a song tomorrow when in the bus

Quote Originally Posted by Akhilleus
    Sifu, Coach Carr Sr. the Power Punching Coach, was ridiculed for having his back foot come off the ground when he smashed a water melon...his freakin' back foot... ...for those of us who would like to cross hands with Sifu Carr Sr. one day, we know that he is "The Real Deal", therefore, we do not feel upset or angry when others criticism him online...rather we pity them, for not understanding the true tenets of Shaolin...jing becomes qi, qi becomes shen, shen washes bone marrow and can help us enrich our work and play...
    Yeah, that clip's a popular Avatar on BS right now.

J.R.R. Tolkien

the back foot may come out on xing yi too
    that is when you are driving forward
    though its diferent from the guy on the clip
    that is, example: front foot leaves the ground, thou moves forward and punches when balanced by this leg and the back leg is following the momentum breaking finally on the ground that is, the power came from the ground, everything was articulated as one

yeah...that's what he was doing...xing yi...

I haven't communicated with Coach Carr yet in any way, but he told me over the phone that he was going to teach me the pa kwa hands, coupled with the xing yi footword that you see in the clip...together these 2 arts should make a fine foundation for the family jewels of shao lin!
    Last edited by Akhilleus; 02-28-2005 at 07:27 PM.