Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Q for Ultimate.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimatewingchun
    Nelson Marcellino (Sirus):

Your FALSE interpretation of this thread should be obvious in the following manner:

Mat's last post on this thread was February 28, 2005...some 8 MONTHS AGO !!!

And I explained myself very thoroughly after that post by Mat - and he has not responded since then.

Furthermore, Mat and I have discussed many things in the past, including AFTER February 28th - on other threads - and Mat has never demonstrated any problems in being able to speak his mind.

So if Mat was not satisfied with the answer I gave him within my last post on this thread - HE WOULD HAVE SAID SO BY NOW !

In other words, Nelson....since Mat is someone who spars regularly (including occasionally with one of my best students - who happens to be in Japan right now...where Mat lives)...

Mat understands my answer to his question.

You, on the other hand...HAVE NO SUCH UNDERSTANDING.
    UltimatewingChun. STOP USING MY NAME IN YOUR POSTS. I DON'T POST ANYMORE ON THIS SITE

Who said that!?

Bit of a shame Nelson. Although I disagreed with a couple I liked some of the things you said. Looks like you let the political **** and mud-slinging in!

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimatewingchun
    Sorry to hear about all your present ailments!
    You and me both!

It's all life, and therefore it's all kung fu!