Thread: Hu Xi Lin Update

Hu Xi Lin Update

For those attending the Ohio Mantis Conference in April.....I am very pleased to announce that my teacher Hu Xi Lin is able to make it! He will be present sharing his understanding and knowledge at both the conference meetings, demos, and mini-seminars, as well as offering a one day seminar on Sunday the 24th.
    I will have more detailed info on www.mantisquarterly.com/forum shortly. Hope to see you all there, and any of you "hoing & huming" about coming....you may not want to miss this as Hu Laoshi may never be back in the midwest again!

Cheers
    Jake Burroughs
    three_harmonies@hotmail.com
    505-385-2987
    www.threeharmonies.com
    "Gravity doesn't lie, and the ground never misses."
    Jake Burroughs
    Three Harmonies Chinese Martial Arts Center
    Seattle, WA.
    www.threeharmonies.com
    www.threeharmonies.blogspot.com

Exclamation

We are set. It will be in Akron Ohio. It will be 11-3 covering fighting techniques. The price will be $60. Now what I need to know from you guys is how many people are planning on attending? This is important because space is an issue. Please e-mail me if you WILL attend. I want as many people as possible to attend, so help me out guys.
    Mike Biggie also wanted me to let you guys know he is taking a select few orders for both Iron Palm recipes and Dit Da formulas. These will be dry herbs that you will need to take home and cook up to make your vat of jow or Iron Palm linament. I have to be honest and say that these are THE BEST recipes I have ever run across! I get all my herbs from Mike. The jow herbs are $80 and I believe the Iron Palm is around $50-60. He can only fill a few orders, so if you want some contact me via email.

Thanks Guys
    Jake Burroughs
    "Gravity doesn't lie, and the ground never misses."
    Jake Burroughs
    Three Harmonies Chinese Martial Arts Center
    Seattle, WA.
    www.threeharmonies.com
    www.threeharmonies.blogspot.com