Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Bullshido Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by red5angel
    I'm pretty sure he's black. That or Jewish, I can't remember.

nah hes white. so probably jewish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

why a black man can't be a Jew luebie? you think Jesus was white?!

Sammy Davis Junior

why's it always gotta be about the ghey with you Rogue? You hidin' sumtin'?
    Yeah, your tickets for Liza Minelli, front row center.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Yeah, your tickets for Liza Minelli, front row center.

I just realized what this death match is going to be like. Imagine you - Rogue - as an 8 year old japanese schoolgirl, in uniform, walking into a gang of Hell's Angels all hopped up on crack, speed and meth, and announcing your an FBI snitch and you want everyone to come with you!

that's right, you end up looking like well ground whale rectum....

Quote Originally Posted by Vio
    Nah you can ban me again or much as you like, i've lost interest there are more reputable forums on the net. With less trolling and butt riding.

After all this hiding, bans and drama etc i've decided its not in my interests to attend - I hve nothing to prove. Things could get nasty, as a foreign student I cant afford to get my self into any more trouble.

However I will accept challenges from any bullshido bigwig only at a neutral place. Signitures signed and witnesses from both sides.
    Man you totally pussied out now, didnt you...
    But I guess they saw it coming anyway. quite predictable. Certainly no way to convince anyone that kung fu doesnt suck.
    You should go...Avenge yo masta!!!

August is horrible for me. I work a seasonal job then and I'm way too tired to bother with killing you then. September might work, although we may have to move it indoors, which means a bigger mess someone has to clean up. Bring a freind.
    September is out the question. It the month were the world must celebrate the greatness of my birth. (and Mrs. Asia too). How about October. The beating I give you will allow you to fit in on Halloween.

Nah you can ban me again or much as you like, i've lost interest there are more reputable forums on the net. With less trolling and butt riding.

After all this hiding, bans and drama etc i've decided its not in my interests to attend - I hve nothing to prove. Things could get nasty, as a foreign student I cant afford to get my self into any more trouble.

However I will accept challenges from any bullshido bigwig only at a neutral place. Signitures signed and witnesses from both sides.
    *chuckles* RIIIIGHT. You basicly are just copping out. I figured as much but thanks for playing.

Man you totally pussied out now, didnt you...
    But I guess they saw it coming anyway. quite predictable. Certainly no way to convince anyone that kung fu doesnt suck.
    You should go...Avenge yo masta!!!
    This guys a wuss and always will be. HE was the one who was going to show us the REAL WC. Then when pple didn't go along with him he became trollish. He got sent to TROLLSHIDO (ie NOT Banned) and is happy to finally have a reason to backdown.

v10 if you even have to balls to show your face I will by you dinner and treat on a night out. You wouldn't even have to sparr me. Just prove that you're not some lil wussy BS talker, don't do it for me doit for YOURSELF!
    Last edited by Asia; 03-04-2005 at 02:33 AM.
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Emperor of Baji!!!

(Spellcheck by Chang Style Novice!)

Quote Originally Posted by Asia
    He got sent to TROLLSHIDO

Those colored lights really give me a headache!

Bullshido is a good site and does have some talented members. They dont ask much other than people back up what they say.

Like any other forum if you can demonstrate in time that you have a credible martial arts experience you can gain peoples respect. If you post information that you can support from other instructors, students or even show someone else doing it then there is not much to disagree with.

Its just when people post things that can not be accounted for people in any forum get a little dose of OH no not another lie or stretched truth.

Its simple back up what you can say and it should be the same for this or any other forum. Meeting to train with people on the mentioned forum is another way of gaining some credibility and does not have to get nasty.

Nah, its not that simple. I've been on the recieving end of the gang up on more than one occasion. But then again , I've had that here at KFM too. Interestingly enough, later on I am PMed by many of those same people complaining about all the poser noobies and how I at least trained for real. Its does get Mob rules at some times.

Its always flavor of the month for bullshido. The 4 o'clock hate goes down the list from style to style periodically. And there are still the remnent "grappling beats all" dinosaurs that rattle the virtues. Even though they are behind the curve by 6 years or so. Its funny. What a mind job.

Weather made me miss the my flight to London this morning so I am not going to make the throwdown. Not that I really expected v10 to show but I am ****ed that I will not be able to thrash the other Bullshdio members. The REALLY ****ed up part is that I was offered a fight tonight but turned it down because I had bought tickets for me and the Mrs for London. Now I can't even make the fight because the already made the card!!!!! This is trully a sh1tty weekend!
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Emperor of Baji!!!

(Spellcheck by Chang Style Novice!)

Have you completely cancelled your UK trip?

WTF IS THIS?!?

Why the fu(k am I reading beef between Bullshido and KFO? All of you need to grow the fu(k up and let words being said on the internet remain just that. WORDS.

This whole inter-forum beef should stay out of the public eyes and remain in PM, because if I wanted drama I'd watch Jerry Springer or go spread negative hype to my homie's girlfriend and watch what ensues.

I'll inject my 2 cents here. Bullshido doesn't suck...what sucks is how they can't keep the drama they try so hard to keep of thier forums off KFO. Is this your litterbin? Are we just a toilet to flush all the 5hit you don't want clogging up your site? Or all the pajama wearers troll posts getting to you?

Have respect friends. I have nothing but respect for y'all, but this is just a little childish.

Cheers
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Agree with you, CPA.

It's all a bit too serious for me

I think in text things can come off wrong. If we all met I'm sure I would like half of the people, but it would probably be the half I didn't like on the 'net.
    Last edited by scotty1; 03-05-2005 at 06:58 PM.
    '"4 ounces deflect 1000 pounds" represents a skill potential, if you stand in front of a 1000 pound charging bull and apply four ounces of deflection, well, you get the picture..' - Tai Chi Bob

"My car has a lot of parts in there that I don't know about, don't know what they're called, haven't seen them and wouldn't know what they were if someone pointed them out to me .... doesn't mean they're not in there." - Evolution Fist

lol.

I think we should all raid Bullshido and convince those smarmy mma guys that traditonal wushu is the only way! If you can't do a 720 tornado kick you have been taught wrong and that grappling is for boy/girl internal work only. heh heh

join me in the good fight and let us ride hence forthwith!

Onward!

Kung Fu is good for you.

Cool!

Come on over and be welcome!