Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullshido Sucks

Bullshido Sucks

I've been a member since the mcdojo days but only recently decided to take part in discussion there because of the extremely one-sided take they have there.
    Now i've learnt alot they see themselves as some sort of great authoritorial(nm) watchdog when it comes to mcdojoism, with nothing to back themselves up.
    Man they brought themselves to an all time low when they banned me for being a furious CMA advocate.

They have a status quo kinda thing there, if you dont agree with the main there or with the bigwigs who run the site then you're immidietly bullshido.

Its kinda strange when that when I said i'll prove my point at the Throwdown, they promptly banned my account and banned my IP from viewing the forums. Therefore barring me from the throwdown. I guess they were scared or never ever want to be proven wrong.
    Last edited by Vio; 03-03-2005 at 07:03 AM.

well, that didn't take long.

hahahahhaha.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA HAHA!!!!!

You still coming to the UK throwdown to show us that you have dA r3A! WC? Or are you FOS? BTW Tell the truth you were not BANNED you were put in TROLLSHIDO for you BS. No one likes a LIAR. Again are you going to MAN UP or NOT. I'm guessing NOT but I would LOVE for you ot prove me wrong.
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Emperor of Baji!!!

(Spellcheck by Chang Style Novice!)

I think bulshido is cool and evangelistic.

Xiao Ao Jiang Hu is one of my favorite CMA novels.

I read the novels by Gu Long and Jing Yong.

Ce Diao Yin Xiong Zhuan is my all time favorite.

However, Gu Long passed away. Jing Yong is 80 years old and semi-retired in Hong Kong. Jing started to rewrite his novels. This caused uproars in fans. My take is that change whatever he wants. Just leave Ce Diao Yin Xiong Zhuan alone.

Dong Fang Bu Bai is not as good as Dong Fang Xiu Bai.

One is never defeated in the east. The other is to beg some one to challenge him and defeat him in the east.

Sort of the same spirits as espoused by bulshidoka.

Last edited by SPJ; 03-03-2005 at 08:48 AM.

Talking

It took more than a nano second to figure that out? Are you going to return your ruler?

most the people on there seem to lack any real good training. and seem to be in mcdojo's themselves without realizing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

V1O was Trollshidowned, as we put it, for being an offensive, pathetic troll. At the request of several prominant UK members, he was UN-Trollshidoed due to his whining about not going to the Throwndown anymore because we hurt his feelings.

At least one of those members remained in contact with him to convince him to come. I was then informed by that member that v1o should just be banned. I would suspect this would be because v1o had pansied out of his promise to attend.

If v1o would like to show up to the Throwndown, as was his stated, welcomed intention, I will happily un-ban his account in ALL ways.

To show my sincerety, I'll stick him back on Trollshido ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb
    most the people on there seem to lack any real good training. and seem to be in mcdojo's themselves without realizing it.
    Really?

Why would you say that?

We have numerous professional fighters in several arts, many, many instructors and lots of people who train for competition and win.

I am a multiple gold-medalist in BJJ, myself, and train about 20-30 hours a week at a combat-orientated school.

give it a fukking rest for christ sakes. Atleast the last thread was about the forum as a whole, this is just some internal spat spilling over into another forum.

and JKDchick, stop being so fukking easy to troll. Stop tooting your own ****ed horn and the touting bullshido ok? Stop bringing the very crap we're saying is wrong with bullshido here please.

Well, at least you admit you're a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Vio
    I've been a member since the mcdojo days .
    This is an out-right lie, by the way.

v1o

That's public record.

I've never had a problem admitting I troll from time to time. when crap like this starts what else is there? that's also the point, I troll all the time and I'M getting sick of this ****. I don't cruise bullshido for exactly this very reason. We have more then enough crap on KFM to deal with as it is, we don't need bulshidos special brand of syfunctions adding to the whole stinky pile.

Oh, since the other thread is closed -- thus preventing me from responding to MasterKiller's deeply gracious response to my apology for misrepresenting him (yes, that is sarcasm) -- the guy's name was MastaKiller and yes, he was deleted back before the last couple of updates last year. Still came up in my archive search, since the Admin access searches all the old stuff to. He was a multi-troll, I believe the same as SanchinMaster, who does still show.

Bullshido Doesn't Suck

And neither do their opinions on martial arts.

Bullshido is a great forum. Just like Kung Fu magazine is a great forum.

Bullshido offeres no holds barred discussion about martial arts. The benefits of this are the people there get right to the point of a discussion with out tip toing around the subject. The drawbacks of this are, some people are immature and use the no holds barred format to make personal attacks. This leads to a lot of drama.

There are plenty of knowledgable people at bullshido and a lot of good information. But I've discovered that if you disagree with the crowd or a more reputable member then you will most likely come under personal attack. Name calling and stuff like that.

For example: I'm a runner. I happen to think that running is a great supplement to martial arts training. I understand that a lot of people out there absolutly HATE running. Some of the more reputable people at Bullshido just happen to be the kinds of people that HATE running. So I've been told many times over at Bullshido that running is a useless activity. I've also been personally attacked for defending my views. This doesn't stop me from fighting the good fight though.

Another example: One time I described how I had just passed my latest test for my next level in kung fu. Some people said congratulations, good job and asked about the test. Others told me how I was wasting my time because all I did was "punch air", do a few "dances" and then some "light sparring".

Kung Fu magazine on the other hand doesn't allow the no holds barred discussion. So there is very little swearing, thus very little personal attacks. I believe that this makes people have productive, civil discussions with very little drama.

So Bullshido is a good site but you just have to weed out the garbage. Unfortuanately, there's quite a bit of it there.
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/