Thread: OT: The CIA

OT: The CIA

Do these people ever succeed?

I mean, come on: Cheney apparently authorised a top-secret mission for them to take out the top Al Qaeda people... which was allegedly top secret because they would be topping people on foreign soil. Yet, it appears the offed, approximately, zero people! Is that the real reason it was secret!? Because ever since their crackpot attempts on Castro's life with poison umbrellas and mustache cream and itchy underpants or whatever, they've been the laughing stock of the assassination world?

I guess they wouldn't excatly publicize it if they ever did succeed in a covert killing plot, but I'm not so sure nowadays... they may take out a full page ad just to prove they don't suck!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

You never hear of the success, only the failures.

the main purpose and function is actually to collect information/intelligence.

special op of all kinds

so not exclusively only political assasination.

there was "western company" in Taiwan.

the "secret" mission was to use U-2 to spy on China military and nuclear program.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOnSNzjE8ZM

now, im not the us gov. and i dont propose that im more intelligent than them. BUT, were I to have a section of my gov set for assassinations. the general public would NOT know of it.

in fact i would make everyone think that they did know who the assassins were and generally just mislead everyone into thinking that they know whats up.

when in fact my real assassins would never see print.

i would even go so far as to stage botched attempts by the organization that has been the object of the mis direction.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

LMAO!!! oh i have p!ssed those guys off too... i have been told numerous times that i will not know what hit me or that i will be hunted down at a future time... all i can say is... bring it on.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    now, im not the us gov. and i dont propose that im more intelligent than them. BUT, were I to have a section of my gov set for assassinations. the general public would NOT know of it.

in fact i would make everyone think that they did know who the assassins were and generally just mislead everyone into thinking that they know whats up.

when in fact my real assassins would never see print.

i would even go so far as to stage botched attempts by the organization that has been the object of the mis direction.

If we don't have some kind of secret hit squad, I'll be sorely disappointed...
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

Quote Originally Posted by IronWeasel View Post
    If we don't have some kind of secret hit squad, I'll be sorely disappointed...
    no kidding. hell, id be miffed if we didnt have at least one or two ninjas. if i was filthy rich, i'd have at least one ninja in my ceiling
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    if i was filthy rich, i'd have at least one ninja in my ceiling
    if i were dirt poor, i'd simply become the ninja myself.

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    if i were dirt poor, i'd simply become the ninja myself.
    Ha! If you were truly one with the Way, you'd become dirt itself!

As for the CIA, they suck, let's be honest. If they succeed in assassinations are you telling me they wouldn't be bragging about it somewhere? C'mon, we all know how competitive you Yanks are... there'd be like the NAL (National Assassination League) or some ****...!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punch View Post
    Ha! If you were truly one with the Way, you'd become dirt itself!
    thats on hold until i die.

'everlasting life for me
    in a perfect world
    but i gotta die first
    please god send me on my way'

well covert op is supposed to be covert.

only need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
    well covert op is supposed to be covert.
    they seem to have switched to more overt operations these days.