Thread: WC in Inland Empire CA

WC in Inland Empire CA

Just checking!

Is anyone out there in the (nowhere land)Inland Empire want to join me in practicing, or interested in practicing WC in Fontana?

Just let me know. We can start a small new group in the Inland Empire.

I got a feeling probably none.

nojack

Nojack,

Fontana is on the way to Colton on my regular weekend visit of my folks and kins. I just heard on the radio today that you munskins in Fontana just have a freak tornado of all things in our tornado free State of California. The world must be getting closer to the end. But just in case look around your WC turf, you may find Dorothy and her companions nearby. Hey, there're somebody that I love to practice my WC footwork with. =)

Free WC training

For real.

I need someone or anyone who is interested in study WC, be serious and willing to commit to the training for a period of time, no bull sh_t, no nonsence.

I will be your training partner, and share knowledge or vise versor.

nojack

Hope you find guys to train WC with, No Jack. It's pretty hard. I have a middle aged friend who taught me some WC so that he had someone to train with for more than a year. The last time I see him, his WC skills have dulled quite a bit for having no partners to work with.

Best wishes,

PaulH

RE: Wing Chun in The Inland Empire

Hey there,

I totally want to train in Wing Chun, this is so cool I just moved here a week and a half ago and was looking for someone to train with contact me at Amaideach@yahoo.com

Thank you
    Brian