Thread: gene ching arrested

gene ching arrested

" i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Man, it's been like the stars have aligned wrong for Tennessee lately. Between the dude with the Nachos last year, the teacher having sex with her student a few weeks ago and the bus driver getting shot yesterday I think I'm just going to dig a whole and hide out for a few weeks.

One that didn't make the national news from two weeks ago happened in a county just north of me. A small town drug dealer was going to collect money at one of the local slum apartment complexes, and a city cop showed up. This particular dealer had been on a revolving door policy at the local jail and apparently it was no surprise to the cop he was out bringing pressure down on people that owed him cash. Apparently there was a confrontation and he shot the cop 5 times with a .44 mag. He took the cops cruiser as a get away when a woman from across the apartment complex shot at him with a .22 semi auto rifle. The first shot hit the car door at the roofline. The dealer turned to look and the second one hit him between the eyes, got in his brain and killed him where he sat. She shot him awhile he was DRIVING from what I understand, Annie Oakley style.

Ironically, the cop with 5 holes from a .44 mag at point blank range is going to LIVE and the stupid criminal that got popped in the head by a .22 just right dead on the scene. Criminals do get what they deserve sometimes.

-Will
    Hippies can't stand deathmetal - Eric Cartman

Man, it's been like the stars have aligned wrong for Tennessee lately.

Lately!?..

lol, always.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Quote Originally Posted by norther practitioner

Lately!?..

lol, always.
    People don't run around here naked with nacho cheese on them usually, teachers don't rape children here, and cops don't get shot by a .44 mag at point blank range and live to tell about it.

"Always" is Memphis Tennessee. That's the other end of the state. We collect sales tax from Memphis and use it to pave our crappy curvey mountain roads. Other than that it might as well be part of Arkansas(don't get me started on that state lol).

Looks like Colorado has got some beastiality problems. lol

-Will

see my reply on the other thread....

we barely get any taxes out of them.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

Quote Originally Posted by norther practitioner
    see my reply on the other thread....

we barely get any taxes out of them.
    Well if they are desperate enough to jump a fence and hump a lab I guess they aren't high rollers down at Walmart. LOL

-Will

LOL!! Stuff like that happenes in Chicago so often it don't even make the news anymore!!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Quote Originally Posted by wdl
    "Always" is Memphis Tennessee. That's the other end of the state. We collect sales tax from Memphis and use it to pave our crappy curvey mountain roads. Other than that it might as well be part of Arkansas(don't get me started on that state lol).
    you got a problem with memphians?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar
    Nah, the doc gave me some cream.

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar
    Only that everytime I drive through Memphis I have to deal with something I shouldn't have too. Last time I stopped in Germantown on the way west, 12AM, and there's two women fighting in the gas station lot right off I-40. Pulling hair, slapping, blood, etc, cops show up shortly there after. That's just one of 3 incidents I've seen the last three times I've been through memphis.

My grandfather was a memphis city policemen back in the 20s and 30s. I've still got stuff he confiscated including a bunch of .50 cal browning shells they found on a mafia raid and my grandmother never had to buy kitchen knives. Needless to say, I'm not impressed with the place.

-Will

Gene Ching's new album.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by wdl

sigh. I would argue if I could.

good on, rtb!

I forwarded that one on to all my nacho-lovin' friends. I confess I'm a bit concerned about how the nekkid dog wrassler got on my arrest thread. Just what kind of freak do you think I am??
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart