Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: exorcist style taiji (video)

Actually I found it quite sad.

Regarding the empty force, its pretty remarkable that they all tend to look the same, say the same things in slightly different ways and tend to produce the same results for those who follow such practices. But I guess braking bricks and things is a little more understandable now that many can do it, many laughed at that too many yrs ago too.

Yes, as in any thing there those who fake it and those who can really do it
    enjoy life

Kind of scary

New to all these forums so Hello. Don't know if anyone here is familar with the whole EVP thing, but that movie White Noise is based on it. Haven't seen that though. But, anyway, in this exorcist tai chi video in the slow motion part at the end, you can clearly hear something say, "rape". Maybe its somebody in the background. It does add to the creepiness factor.

Cheers

Greetings..

No, that's Voodoo Taiji, Carribean Chi wars.. Please do not consider that vulgar display as indicative of any reasonable interpretation of Taiji..

Be well..
    TaiChiBob.. "the teacher that is not also a student is neither"

Wow...

You know what's worse than the absurdity of that demonstration? It's that none of us are, really, all that surprised. There are "snake oil salesmen" in every industry including the martial arts world.

I feel two ways about it: sad for those taken in by that sham, and truly thankful for the solid school I'm in.

p.s. she's sort of cute not that it makes it ok ... anyway...
    Doctors: "Mr. Simpson, this procedure MAY increase your brain power ... OR it may KILL you!"

Homer: "Increase my killing power, eh? I'll do it!"

i don't know what to say?