Thread: MTV reality fighting

MTV reality fighting

I heard rumors that MTV is looking to do a fighting reality series.
    Have anyone heard about that?

I hate mtv
    freaking stupid network
    Bless you

whatever mtv touches they find some new and ingenious way of ruining, so if they do plan on doing a reality show ala "the ultimate fighter", we can probably all plan on one thing:

that it is going to f***in blow.

need proof ? watch the network for 15 minutes or so. i know that's all it takes before i'm almost running to the bathroom to vomit. thank god i don't have cable anymore.

-christopher
    "It's better to be dead and cool....than alive and uncool." - Mickey Rourke in "Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man"

It's called The Final Fu....
    Sifu Eric Chen's brain child form National Wu Shu training center.
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

"Not engaging in ignorance is wisdom."
    ~ Bodhi

Never miss a good chance to shut up

they really do everything they can not to be about the music dont they? and their responsible for the proliferation of that evil god forsaken wanna pull out your eardrums with rusty hangers music they call emo.

did they get it over with and change their name to marketing-tv yet?

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

I thought it was "Media TV"

or would that be redundant redundant?

either way the 'M' still stands for money. but then again MTV was always overrated. it was good for a few years back in the 90's.

"better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

"Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

I dare you to make less sense!

"Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

"It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin