Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A bizzaro Royal Dragon e-mail?

A bizzaro Royal Dragon e-mail?

Ok, not sure I should even post the actual E-mail, but here is a bit of some background.

I just started seeing this girl from Match.com. We are not serious, and both still on match browsing and all. Anyway, she gets an E-mail form someone interested in her profile right. They begin to couraspond a bit. She decides she feels comfortable giving him her actual E-mail address and things get weird. He e-mials her and tells her he likes a *Loving, and Nurturing* Woman. One who will Love him like a baby, and that included Diapers and all.

The girl thinks it's a joke, and ribs him about it. He's serious and reafirms himself telling her he likes to wear diapers, and that it is a intimate and priviate thing between two people. He then states that hundreds of thousands of people do this sort of thing and comments that it's not a bad thing, and many guys do much worse like beat their woman and such. The Girl responds that she would rather be with a Woman beater than a man that likes to wear Baby diapers as part of his Love making.

She tells this story to me over dinner last night, and forwarded his e-mails to me this morning because I thought she was making the whole thing up.

Any thoughts out there?
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

What??? People in the world have fetishes and don't necessarily fuk in teh missionary position!!!??

What is the world coming too?

You never heard of this before dude? I hear it's all the rage in Germany. hahaha.
    You gotta get sexTV on cable or something or watch and episode or Two of Kink on Showcase.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

lots of people out there into alternative forms of entertainment.

nice way to slip a thread about your love life into KFM again......

Don't get me wrong, I like some variety and all too, but Diapers?

Is this something you like KL?

R5 -
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Its all just a foul trick.

"Oh. So you like to get beat then?"
    -Thos. Zinn

"Children, never fuss or fret
    Nor let unreason'd tempers rise
    Your little hands were never meant
    To pluck out one anothers eyes"
    -McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

I saw this.

This is a CSI episode.

He is extemely rich.
    The guy gets her pregnant and she has his baby..

He wants her baby milk.
    He takes her baby away from her and hides it for 5 years and she has to do his "nurturing thing"

Finally she gives him LSD in the baby milk and he jumps off the balcony with her encouragement and dies.

CSI figures it all out.

But they don't charge her, saying nothing definite they can prove and she didn't break any direct laws.

She never finds her baby.

---------------------------

Tell the gal how it all ends out and you can saave her 5 years of trouble.
    ==================================
    Seems like every 2 months it's more female troubles from RD.

Seems like every 2 months it's more female troubles from RD.

Reply]
    Actually, it's not my problem this time. I just thought it was really weird. I guess it takes all types and such, I've just never heard of a "Baby huey" Fetish before.

For the Women:

+ = & a

[QUOTE=wolfen]
    CSI figures it all out.

But they don't charge her, saying nothing definite they can prove and she didn't break any direct laws.

QUOTE]

weird, you mean except murder by slipping LSD into his drink and talking him off a balcony?

[QUOTE=red5angel]
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfen
    CSI figures it all out.

QUOTE]

weird, you mean except murder by slipping LSD into his drink and talking him off a balcony?

She was sympathetic character.
    I didn't write the script.

It's not like that CNN prosecutor Miss Hang-em-high was on the case.

uh oh xebs secret is out :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Adult Baby Syndrome

a psychiatric disorder in which adults (in this case men) find comfort/solace and/or sexual gratification by regressing to a baby-like state. i actually saw a patient with this before, and there were some underlying issues of child abuse. when ever he got depressed or anxious, he would take comfort in dressing in diapers and if i remember correctly, drinking out of a bottle. he also needed relationships with women who would act motherly, and he has found success in that at times

in school i was given an interesting article on this, but there isn't too much online about it.

my advice, rd, tell your (girl) friend to stay away from him, and perhaps have her politely suggest to him that he should seek some help.

oasis, what line of work are you in? I'm going back to school here this fall for psychology and I'm wondering if this sort of behaviour is considered harmful? If a person like this actually needs to go get help or are there certain circumstances where this sort of "roleplaying" could be healthy? Or atleast not unhealthy.

dudes a nut job plain and simple, if she enjoys freaks and wiping a grown mans arse, then tell her to have at it. If she is normal, and does not like to wipe a grown mans arse, then she should stay away. It would be more healthy if he was into bondage, and thats still a little odd.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

healthy?

red,

i knew that question would come up i'm a medical student. it is indeed a good question. i was thinking about it in my last reply, and as i understand it, it's not simply a 'fetish' or behavior like bondaging in that adult baby syndrome (at least in the patient i saw) stems from a history of sexual and/or physical abuse during childhood. there are thus underlying issues of depression, anxiety, and coping skills that have to be addressed. of course, this internet guy can simply have a weird fetish where he decided to try on diapers for fun and thought they 'felt good.' and he may have no other psychological stresses or psychiatric issues. but i highly doubt it.

another thing about this and similar cases. in such patients, you may have them draw a boy and then draw a girl, and indeed you can see some interesting depictions that suggest certain problems of gender identity.

in the end, i'm just a humble student, so these are my thoughts

I don't think she's interested in him in the least little bit. She was just so shocked that she had to share.

For the Women:

+ = & a