Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey, this is similar to a fake qigong trick. How is it done? (pics)

Quote Originally Posted by shaolinboxer
    Then I tell you to try again, but this time the more you lift, the loser I make my body...this way I am keeping you from being able to get a good "grip" on where my center of gravity is an all of my mass is disjointed.
    So you just grip tighter and lift her. She looks pretty skinny, so it should be possible to get hold of her frame. Failing that, if she's totally relaxed and her skin, muscles and organs are just sort of floating over her skeletal frame, grab her ribs, or slide your hands up and grab her armpits. If she just relaxes and lets her arms go up in the air so your hands slip out, grab her neck. Tightly .
    "If trolling is an art then I am your yoda.if spelling counts, go elsewhere.........." - BL

"I don't do much cardio." - Ironfist

"Grip training is everything. I say this with CoC in hand." - abobo

It's all about the grip. Just stand behind her, have her tilt her weight slightly forward and with just 2 fingers I could put her a good 4 feet in the air...
    Time
    Slips through fingers
    Like this world of dust

I'd be scared of breaking her!

Hey, the link doesn't work homie! Can you post a working one again?
    As always, stay strong, and keep an open mind...

It works fine. Try again.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

looks like it has something to do with where she grabs you: like the harder you lift, the more she actually gets pressed into the ground:
    That is what is happening. As the force is exerted up on her waist, she presses down and it is transfered to their arms.

Similar trick: Sit in a chair, have someone try to push you over. Easy. Now, do it again but this time place both hands under their elbows (or general area) saying that you don't want to go flying when they succeed. They can't move you. The force is being directed in a triangle from their hands to your shoulders then down and back to their arms. Be sure to bet a beer or something on the second try.

Unbendable arm. Lay it on their shoulder, bicep up, but flex your wrist downward (like hammering something). Arm mechanics won't let it bend.
    "Pain heals, chicks dig scars..Glory lasts forever"......

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Tiger
    That is what is happening. As the force is exerted up on her waist, she presses down and it is transfered to their arms.

Similar trick: Sit in a chair, have someone try to push you over. Easy. Now, do it again but this time place both hands under their elbows (or general area) saying that you don't want to go flying when they succeed. They can't move you. The force is being directed in a triangle from their hands to your shoulders then down and back to their arms. Be sure to bet a beer or something on the second try.

Unbendable arm. Lay it on their shoulder, bicep up, but flex your wrist downward (like hammering something). Arm mechanics won't let it bend.
    And who says that they don't teach you anything in shaolin-do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Grab her teets...

I was thinking of rubbing some other area
    "Don't Focus on the Fingers or You will miss all the Heavenly Glory!"

Morbicid-"Maybe some moves are made just so that, if u somehow manage to pull them off in a fight, u get some serious bragging rights.

Many famous fighters have done this (roy jones jr, chuck norris, Morbicid, etc)"

Even without Golden Tiger's force returning idea (which is quite intetresting actually, have to have a play with it) her arm position IS preventing them from lifting her efficiently, thus aiding whatever trick she is using by stopping them from getting underneath her.
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk

The glam shot with her at the comedy/magic club where the two buff guys are trying to pick her up is fake. As for the rest, look at the tension in her hands, its definately a combination between the placement of her hands, and relaxation. Ever try to pick up a dead body? its hard. She is basically doubling her weight. so in essence they are all trying to pick up 300 lbs. of constantly changing weight disribution.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

"Ever try to pick up a dead body?" Um, I have, but I'm a touch concerned that you have
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Starchaser107
    might have something to do with her locking out the persons arms ina bent position either by cupping the elbow or lodging it beteen the forearm and bicep as shown in those pics. find a partner and try giving it a shot and see how it works, if it works at all..just a possibility...

yeah, it looks like she's applying a little downward force on thier elbows or inward to the joint. that'll rob you of lifting power, even if using your legs. it actually freezes the arm in the position she sets it in and as you lift your arms change position, even if only using your legs. you'd have to lock your arms in position with your elbows close to your hips before she grips you then lift by legs.

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho
    - Start from a horse stance (in front or behind her),
    - Surround one arm around her waist, and
    - Extend another arm between her legs.
    - Put your fore arm under her private spot.
    - Straight both legs and stand up.

I'll pay you $100 if you cannot pick her up that way.
    I'll giv you a $100 if I could pick her up that way.

pinch her boob, distract her mind, and then pick her up
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Gash
    "Ever try to pick up a dead body?" Um, I have, but I'm a touch concerned that you have
    dont be too concerned, Im not.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!